does anyone like this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
Here is a logo my friend made for me for my miniature horse farm of two....

bluemoon.jpg

I like it, but the words are hard to see because they're so close to the same shade of blue as the background. If they were changed to one of the lighter colors in the moon they would be more visible and still not detract from the moon itself. Just my suggestion.

I like it, but the words are hard to see because they're so close to the same shade of blue as the background. If they were changed to one of the lighter colors in the moon they would be more visible and still not detract from the moon itself. Just my suggestion.
thanks sam would mind doing thst for me considering i dont kno how to do it

Looks good!

Only thing I would change would be the color of the writing. Mabe Gray?
default_laugh.png

I like it...if you are changing the lettering...what about lighter like in the above posts and putting the darker behind, kinda like shadowing? Just a thought.
default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif

I like it.....regarding the lettering, while you are in editing mode, for small uses (like your avatar), what about a version of the logo with

BLUE MOON

MINIATURES

so the text will be larger and readable when the logo is so small.

i wish i had the creativity and i wish i knew how to stuff like that... once gain i would like to thank SDMINI for creating this for me

I like the 2nd one alot better. Another thing that I thought of is there any way to add a dark shadow of a horse on the moon
default_smile.png
. I think that would add to it. Sheila

ok thanks so much sdmini i love this one...

Glad you like it. One of our first minis was named Blue Moon and the whole concept was a fun idea. I'm such a bad person I was suppose to be getting ready to go to a wedding but thought, oh this should only take a second. Then I wanted to try this and that with it and really cut it close to make it to the wedding. :DOH!

The one posted was my first run at it and right before I quit I thought one like this might be fun.

bluemoon4.gif

As far as creativity well don't sell yourself short. A couple years ago there is no way I could do something like this. Computer classes have changed a bunch since I was in school. I know the one here teaches some fun graphic aspects so if your intrested you should look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks so much sdmini i love this one...

Glad you like it. One of our first minis was named Blue Moon and the whole concept was a fun idea. I'm such a bad person I was suppose to be getting ready to go to a wedding but thought, oh this should only take a second. Then I wanted to try this and that with it and really cut it close to make it to the wedding. :DOH!

The one posted was my first run at it and right before I quit I thought one like this might be fun.

bluemoon4.gif

As far as creativity well don't sell yourself short. A couple years ago there is no way I could do something like this. Computer classes have changed a bunch since I was in school. I know the one here teaches some fun graphic aspects so if your intrested you should look into it.

really i like both
default_aktion033.gif

Another thing that I thought of is there any way to add a dark shadow of a horse on the moon
default_smile.png
. I think that would add to it. Sheila
I agree. This isn't the head I wanted. If I had more time I would have made one with an arching neck and a wispy mane but this is the best head shot I had to quick pull and put on.

bluemoon5.gif

**I did find a better outline in my files for the pictue, at least I think**

bluemoon6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back