Does anyone know who this mini belongs to?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I did this drawing awhile back and lost the contact information for who owns this horse. I still have the drawing in my portfolio and would like to get it to its owner. The horse I believe was a chestnut color and had a bright blue eye, at least on the side that I did the drawing from.

If you know who this horse belongs to or if you own this horse or did please let me know so I can get your contact info and send it to you. Photo looks better if you click on it for some reason it is distorted below.

IMG_1239_zps7658f04e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know the horse but........your drawing is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Please post some more from your portfolio!!

I do not know the horse but........your drawing is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Please post some more from your portfolio!!
Thank you.

So far I have a post on the back porch I think under "drawings I have done recently". I have another under the crafter's forum here on LB under People I have drawn.

That would be my little beast who is in my avatar :) Thank you SOOOOO much!!!! I will send you a PM with my mailing address :) Thanks so much!!!

Jen

I tried your name etc for search words in the photo forum but nothing....so I used "Pooka" and found it
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back