Does anyone know this mini mare?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexischase

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Meet "Summer"

I just recently rescued a miniature mare, but know nothing about her past! She is a dun about 3 or 4 years old with very unique facial markings. I believe she was run through an auction if not several before I rescued her. I have had her a little over a week now! I was told she is most likely in foal to a shetland or pinto mini. I would love to find out about her past, she could possibly be registered and I just have no clue! I will post photos with this, and if anyone has ever seen her before or may have any info at all about her past, please let me know! Pictures are not the best, but you can see her markings! Would love any input at all! Thanks so much

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0297.JPG

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

I really wish I could help
default_sad.png
I love duns and there arn't very many dun minis so hopefully someone can track her down.

I hope someone will know about her! She is very unique and if I had ever met her, I would remember her. I've got my fingers crossed that someone here has met her and can give you some information!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much! This is my first mini, I have always had Morgan show horses. So I'm new to the mini world! Really hope someone knows this sweet girl!

You got her from the ac4h broker people right? I remember seeing her on their facebook. Thats a face you don't forget. I'm glad she went to someone whos gonna care about her
default_yes.gif

I did! I looked at her for a couple of weeks and had to have her! Thanks for the kind words! I'm dying to know if she is in foal!

Wow, she is very cool! Good luck finding info, but even if you don't she seems like a great find!

Try tracking her down by where her coggins test came from. Call the vet who did it for a possible lead.

Good Idea Marty ... never thought about that

lexischase good luck in tracking her lineage, she is a delightful looking mini. Duns are my favorite!

The coggins I have came from PA, where AC4H has them done. They think AC4H owns the horse at the time they do them. Do you still think it would be worth the shot?

Thank you all for the kind words, she's a great little lady!

-Lexi

Latest posts

Back