Does anyone know this horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HorseMom

Reaction score
LTD White Chief

He's AMHR registered. I'm interested in purchasing him but I want to know if anyone knew anything about his background?

Please send me a private message with any information you may have.

Heather

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to own chief and sold him to Leeana. Are you his new owner?? Would love to hear how hes doing. I have lots of good pics of him if you want them.

As far as more info: Hes a magic man son and is a maximum expression overo which is why hes white. He does have black spots in his ears. We showed him in halter and jumping. He was trained to drive when I got him. Hes a neat horse!

Kay

Someone owns him over in CT. She's trying to sell him. I think her name is Leslie. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm interested in him but he's a 3 hour drive for me. Just wanted to know as much as possible before I made the trip out there. I'd love to see more pictures of him.

Heather

Hmm I thought he had just been sold?? Strange. Maybe Leeana will come online. When we had him he was a great gelding and had a good disposition. My son had a lot of fun showing him but wanted a show shetland so we sold him so Kyle could get a shetland.

I'm looking for my first show mini. I have a pet mini which has gotten me started but now I want something that I can do breed shows with and really show me the mini world from a showing prospective.

I e-mailed his owner with a list of questions explaining my need to know as much as I can before I hop in the car for a 3 hour drive with an infant, but she answered my 20 questions with a one sentence answer. I hope the e-mail was a mistake and she'll e-mail me again with more answers.

Heather

That's a shame he has had that many homes is such a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back