Does anyone know Ronald L Lessley

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cashawee

Reaction score
Does anyone know Ronald L Lessley of Harrah, Ok? I bought a horse from a gal who had never had a registered horse and she didn't relize that white out on a transfer paper is a no no. I didn't think about it either so this is my fault also. I would like to see if he will sign a new transfer sheet for me either directly to me or to the first gal and then have her transfer the horse to me.

Any help is appriciated

Thank you

Nicole

Thank you Songcatcher. I have seen his site before but was thinking it was some where else. I called him and he wants me to call AMHR and see what the recommend. DO you know if I will just need to get a new transfer from him or will this girls papers be lost??

I know that BOTH AMHA and AMHR want each and every transfer recorded (they get more money that way). They will probably recommend that he fill out a new transfer to the person he sold the horse to and then, they can fill out a transfer to you.

This has happened to me. All you need ask for is a transfer form with his signature. You are allowed to fill in the rest. Sometimes letting the seller know that is "all" you need expadites the transaction.

Dimimore said:
This has happened to me.  All you need ask for is a transfer form with his signature.  You are allowed to fill in the rest.  Sometimes letting the seller know that is "all" you need expadites the transaction.
427811[/snapback]

I've got to disagree with you. I know it can be and often is done this way, but it is not what the registries require.

I would never just take someone's word that they bought a horse (that I previously sold) from so and so and they messed up the transfer. Can you just sign it over to me? No one gets a blank transfer signed by me.

I'm not suggesting that Cashawee is trying to pull anything over on anyone, just that there are SOME who would and there is a REASON for the rules being as they are.

Hi Cashawee.
saludando.gif

Hi Songcatcher.............Katy is still holding on..........no foal yet
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back