Does anyone know how to get a Background Check Done?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
A while back, I remember someone asking about this. How do you go about getting a background check done on a person. Do the ones you pay for on the internet have all the nitty gritty? Anyone?

My best friend met a guy on Match.com, he has a storied past. Her ex husband sexually assaulted her daughter. Neither of us want a repeat of this. She likes the Match.com guy, but needs to be sure that she is safe.

Lisa,

I know, Men are a dime a dozen, but my friend met him, and really likes him. I just encouraged her to look at getting a background check because it will either enforce what he has told her, or it will show the real him. I do not want her to get shacked up with another looser. She's may bestest girlfriend!

That said, she will do as she wants, I just want her to have all the info available to her.

Thanks!
default_smile.png

My wife does these , Im not shure if she can do one in other states or not but the basics are the same. You need to know his full name, social#, birth date, as many former addresses as posible, [ these are used to verify or refute info. as in if he never lived in NY he couldnt posibly have done xxxx in that state.] dates of military service, and any previous marrages. Id also want to check with former lovers. not recent ones but after some time people will talk. With his former addresses you can contact neibors and former land loards. they are good sources of info because they were uninvolved. you can also find out how he leaves things when he moves on. unpaid bills, trashed houses, etc would indicate that he moves away from his problems . But if people hes delt with before are still willing to deal with him then hes the type that who takes care of buisness. If he has a checkered past Id also check on his criminal background, to make shure of the type of crimes hes commited. you will probably need a private investigator to get this. just for some more info, if your friend has been in an abusive relationship before she is much more likely to find other abusers in her future. I have a friend who if you put her in a room full of guys she will find the abusive one every time. good luck DR.

Staci, you don't need that much info to start with, a background check should GIVE you that info not the other way around.

Sned me his name and as much as you do know and I will see what I can do for you.

Geeze... glad I'm not dating if that's the kind of information I need to furnish up front to get past the "friends" stage! I know I have no criminal history, but my credit history, previous employers, previous addresses, etc aren't really your business unless I freely divulge them! If you have doubts, dump him. Don't go digging up his personal history and records, it really is an invasion of privacy. Even if you can, I just don't think its right.

Actually, the only info that I was given was rather or not there were warrants, if he was an offender of any sort, and His record of where he lived. There is no credit history or job history. I want to know if he is safe for my friend. This is all.

Latest posts

Back