Does anyone have a picture of or remember....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I remember back in the late 80's early 90's a Falabella imported stallion named Northern Emperor Juancito. He was a black and white pinto standing 26.75" tall. Does anyone remember him or have a picture of him? I was trying to get a son of his registered in the Falabella blend registery and they don't seem to have a record of his sire Juancito. I'm wondering if he came over as just Juancito? with the "Northern Emperor" added later, when he was registered with AMHA/AMHR? Any info would really be appreciated. I remember he was being offered for sale at the time for $100,000.[/SIZE]

Thanks,

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I remember back in the late 80's early 90's a Falabella imported stallion named Northern Emperor Juancito. He was a black and white pinto standing 26.75" tall. Does anyone remember him or have a picture of him? I was trying to get a son of his registered in the Falabella blend registery and they don't seem to have a record of his sire Juancito. I'm wondering if he came over as just Juancito? with the "Northern Emperor" added later, when he was registered with AMHA/AMHR? Any info would really be appreciated. I remember he was being offered for sale at the time for $100,000.[/SIZE]
Thanks,

Joy
Bit late for an answer, but I've only just joined.

My pure Falabella stallion (born 2000) is the son of 2 direct Falabella Ranch imports and has Juancito (Cumaimen x Lapataia) as a great grandfather. Maybe he covered mares in Argentina before being exported.

Latest posts

Back