Does anyone get the AQHA magazine?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
They have an article in there this month about Dash for Cash. He's our riding horses Great great grandfather on his dam's side. There was also an article on an AQHA Hall of famer that raised Easy Jet, he's my horse's grandfather on his sire's side. It was so cool to find out more about our horse. We are trying to sell him as Cassidy is just too afraid to ride him. He's 15.3 and she's only 9. He's an excelent boy 99% of the time, but there is that 1% when he acts like a 3 year old thoroghbred stallion and that's what she's afraid of. He gives ample warning, but kids don't pick up on it. We have someone coming on Wednesday to check him out, hopefully it works out. Drew's registered name is Real Cash Effort in case anyone wants to look up his pedigree, I already know what it is.

Christy

037.jpg

kids112.jpg

kids115.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, Me- I read it!
default_laugh.png
I am a big QH fan myself, and I read every aticle in that mag at least twice. I am always learning something new. I love the history of the breed......I am glad they do those particular articles.

Back