Does anyone else?.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taxi

Reaction score
I have this horse not a mini but anyways, he has one blue eye and one dark dark brown eye, and I dont know why but does anyone else have a horse with 2 different colored eyes? If you do could you maybe send me some pictures? Thanks.

We have a yearling filly that has one blue eye & one dark eye...don't have much for pix of her though...

Minimor said:
We have a yearling filly that has one blue eye & one dark eye...don't have much for pix of her though...

443430[/snapback]

[/qu

And My horse with 2 different eye colors on the dark eye it dosent have an eyelid, is anyone elses horses like that?

Yep, Peanut has one blue and one brown eye. Here is a pic...

hellopeanut.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]I have three with odd eyes, one blue and the other Brown, Shirley, Carbon and Indy. Both of Howies are blue, Oh Lucky is odd eyed too.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Chelsey, I think that Taxi, had something wrong with him as a foal, I wonder if he got kicked in the eye or got it caught on something as a foal, cause when I seen his eye, that was DEFNETLY not normal!!

Have you ever had your vet check it out?

-Gage-

I have a chestnut/sorrel, Pretty Penny, filly with one blue eye and one brown. We have several others with 1 blue and one brown also.

jennifer
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back