Does any one know what happened to Chequers UK Farm ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to Chequers UK farm? They own a foal from one of my mares and I am trying to locate them to see how she is doing.

Their website and my email address for them are not working.

My apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to ask.

Thank you!

they no longer breed , not sure why , health reasons I think , I thinkn your horse may be pacific jezabelle , they bought her from emeena UK , Jezabelle is currently owned by clare cardwell , why not message her via face book

https://www.facebook.com/clare.cardwell1

Thank you. Yes, I know that Clare owns Pacific Jazzabelle, who is by my stallion Canterbury All That Jazz.

I am looking for a filly named "Lotsafuns Truly A Sparkling Sky" out of a mare I now own named Night Sky. Here is a photo of the Mare and her filly which was owned by Chequers UK.

Sky and Sparkles.jpg

The registered owners according to AMHA are PENELOPE MASON & SARAH DENT.

Anyone know how to reach them by email?

My Hero! Thank you!

My website and email links to her no longer went through.

Thank you for providing their new website address!!!
default_yes.gif

pene is on facebook everyday and I know her fairly well , Im pretty sure she doesnt have your mare although she may know who does

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try that as well. I have emailed her already, but I know some people prefer FB to email.

Thank you for your help.

Sarah Dent no longer breeds minis either. Having visited her recently I can say that she does not have the mare you are looking for. She only has a couple left that she is trying to re home.

Latest posts

Back