Dodging the STORMS!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
BOY!.......... What a couple of SCAREY nights! Nebraska has been getting tornados ALL OVER the place!

We've been really lucky to dodge the bullet! We're suppose to be in for another round of severe weather this evening! Makes me SOOOOOOOOO nervous! I can NOT wait to get my new house built! They just got started on it 2 days ago...... now will have to wait for it to dry off a bit.......

Will post pictures sooN!!

I feel like a sitting duck, never knowing where a tornado will touch down tonight!!
default_wacko.png

End of last week was really bad here, we had tornado warnings at various times through the night, was up until 4am. We did have tornado's touch down everywhere around here, my barn roof was damaged and the side of my barn was hit by the tree that we think got to swaying from the wind. Spend early this week fixing things up. We were supose to get storms last night and the night before but looks like everything stayed south of her (thank you!). We just got done with repairs, do not want to have to start all over.

I do not like storms, at all
default_no.gif
. Not even the mild thunder storms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be thinking about you guys tonight.

What a scarey thing to go though on top of the stress of wondering "if" it's going to come your way.

Hope everybody's okay tonight.

Yep! Nebraska is getting it again right now...all day really. We have one a few miles out from where I am, coming my way... gonna have to shut down soon. Hang in there all and be safe.

Anyone in storms way..PLEASE stay as safe as you can possible be. I am in northeast WI. We had a horrible tornado touch down just one year ago, just a few miles from us.(about 10...which was too close for comfort!) It was the longest and largest one in WI history..we are in the midst of tornado weather now too, I hate storms, especially tornados, and those with alot of hard thunder and dangerous lightening. I will be thinking of all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]There's a SMOKIN' storm headed here tonight. The wind has been BAD today. Poor Zac spent most of the afternoon chasing his hat
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back