Do your registration pix look like that??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
I ALWAYS do 30 pictures of the reg pic's get carried away!!

Guess I can't send that One in..
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

firflylane.jpg

That's a super pic Christine. You know one time I was talking to Wanda and we discussing the pics needed and I chuckled and said well at least I send a huge assortment and she laughed and said you sure do. I usually send at least a dozen for them to peruse and after we talked I sent a few with a filly rearing and my son kissing one and didn't she email me and say how nice it was to see them being horses. Not just getting fixed up for registry. Send it...they'll smile and share it and it may brighten an otherwise long hard day.

Well, NO, mine don`t...I usually get the "other end" of the horse!!!
laugh.gif

Btw..very nice picture..one I would rather have on my wall than on my paperwork...
yes.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Beautiful Filly! X2
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

What a beautiful picture! ... artistic......attractive background......niiiiiice subjects!

That one would be good for advertising or in a frame on the wall!

Charlotte

p.s. guess I'm a reeeeeal slow learner...........I just send in just the correct numbers of pics......and often have to send more. Hadn't thought of sending a whole bunch
rolleyes.gif

Dimimore said:
That's a super pic Christine.  You know one time I was talking to Wanda and we discussing the pics needed and I chuckled and said well at least I send a huge assortment and she laughed and said you sure do.  I usually send at least a dozen for them to peruse and after we talked I sent a few with a filly rearing and my son kissing one and didn't she email me and say how nice it was to see them being horses.  Not just getting fixed up for registry.  Send it...they'll smile and share it and it may brighten an otherwise long hard day.
432547[/snapback]

i agree
yes.gif

Great picture
wub.gif

What a cool picture, it's just beautiful! I think you should send it in, good for a chuckle for them, they're probably all stressed out, trying to keep everyone happy and here'd be this darling picture, I'll bet it'd get passed around and talked about!

Christine, that is a lovely picture and needs to go to Equusite.

Joyce

Can you send "computer generated" pictures in to AMHA/AMHR? I know ApHC won't allow them; they have to be "processed" pix. Just curious.

Joyce said:
Christine, that is a lovely picture and needs to go to Equusite.Joyce

432993[/snapback]

Well I send it and it got accepted..will be on for voting the 27th of July...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Christine,

What a beautiful picture!! When I talked to Marnie tonight she asked me if I had seen it, I am so glad that I took the time to check it out!!

What a beautiful girl and darling foal!!

Thanks for sharing and I agree, send it in to the registry, they will get a kick out of it!!

wub.gif
How precious....both filly and young lady look so content!

Qtr Raes told me to look at the photo and sure glad I did. Congratulations on getting your picture on Equusite!

Enjoy that precious baby!

Cindy

Latest posts

Back