Do you think it's rude????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this done to me alot of times. I dont find it rude and do just say a polite No. But you never know, sometimes I get asked and people are suprised when I say yes, and I just havent had the time to transfer them over to the sale page yet.

I know alot of people as out my buckskin pinto mare, and my aunts black and white mare.

Ive had this happen recently. A lady emailed and asked about one of my geldings, who she had just fallen head over heels in love with - after much soul searching, and thinking about my other 3 geldings with 3 foals on the way, I agreed to sell him. So id definitely say it doesnt hurt to try, you may just get your hearts desire!
smile.gif

I agree, not rude at all if worded politely. In fact I know of several sites that say something to the effect of "If you see a horse that interests you that is not on the sale page, feel free to email anyway"

They can say no or quote you an out of this world price, but I agree it would come as a compliment to the owner.

Thanks so much for all the input. You just don't know about people sometimes, so thought I'd get an idea. Didn't want to bother someone or take up any time that may not have to spare. Not that I am going to go do it, just wanting input.

thanks

Back