DO YOU REMEMBER DIVA??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
MANY OF YOU HELPED SO VERY MUCH WHEN WE ALMOST LOST DIVA IN FEB - YOUR SUPPORT MEANT SO MUCH...SO, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF SEEING MISS DIVA NOW PLAYING AROUND IN THE ROUND-PEN.
wink.gif
ALL FOUR OF THOSE TINY FEET ARE IN THE AIR.
biggrin.gif

I AM HAPPY TO SAY...SHE IS HEALTHY, GROWING, STRONG AND, YES, SHE HAS THE ATTITUDE OF A "REAL DIVA"
yes.gif
yes.gif
WE ENJOY WATCHING HER SO MUCH...SHE IS A SUCH A BLESSING FOR OUR FAMILY!!!!
yes.gif

WE HAD STUGGLED A BIT TO GET WEIGHT ON HER ONCE SHE WAS OFF THE GOATS MILK...BUT, SHE IS GAINING NOW.
aktion033.gif

THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS THE FUNNIEST PERSONALITY, ALL THE HORSES HAVE SEEMED TO TAKE HER UNDER THEIR WING...AND, HER SIRE WHO IS IN OUR AVATOR...LOVES HER LIKE CRAZY
wub.gif
...THERE IS A SEE THROUGH WALL THAT SEPERATES THEM AND, I OFTEN FIND THEM STANDING BY EACH OTHER...JUST HANGING OUT, SIDE BY SIDE...IT FUNNY LOOKING AS, THEY LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER TOO...ITS LIKE HIS VERY OWN "MINI ME"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
DSC01594diva2.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE,

LIS

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

My goodness Lisa, you have done a wonderful job with her!!!! She is just beeeeeautiful!!!!
wub.gif

You have been such a great horsey mom and you can see that Diva is a wonderful example of what can happen with time, perserverance, love and NO sleep!

By sharing your story you also helped me a ton with Miss Prints!

So glad you gave us an update!!!! She sooooooooo looks like her daddy!

Oh, can you come over and give mine a clip job that looks that good????
biggrin.gif

My babies look like they have had hedge clippers taken to them!

Thanks again for sharing this special little girl!!!

[SIZE=14pt]She is just tooooo cute![/SIZE]

Lyn

She looks great, Lisa!

Should we expect to see you driving her in a few years?

Diva looks great!! Just goes to show what lots of TLC and a great deal of dedication can do!! Isn't it amazing how gorgeous and healthy Diva looks!!

Bet you feel that your very precious little filly was WELL-WORTH every bit of time and effort it took to get her to this point!!

Hugs to you and a special big hug for Diva!!!

Wowee, what a little hottie! LOL. I really want a picture of this beauty next to her daddy hanging out, that sounds like an Equusite photo in the making.

Thank you for sharing! She's lovely and so is your place.

Leia

Thats great!! She looks amazing and Im so glad she is doing well! Looks soo happy!!
biggrin.gif

-Kris

Wonderful to see her doing and looking so good..great mommy! Mary

GREENWOODMINIS said:
MANY OF YOU HELPED SO VERY MUCH WHEN WE ALMOST LOST DIVA IN FEB - YOUR SUPPORT MEANT SO MUCH...SO, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF SEEING MISS DIVA NOW PLAYING AROUND IN THE ROUND-PEN.
wink.gif
ALL FOUR OF THOSE TINY FEET ARE IN THE AIR.
biggrin.gif

I AM HAPPY TO SAY...SHE IS HEALTHY, GROWING, STRONG AND, YES, SHE HAS THE ATTITUDE OF A "REAL DIVA" 
yes.gif

yes.gif
WE ENJOY WATCHING HER SO MUCH...SHE IS A SUCH A BLESSING FOR OUR FAMILY!!!!
yes.gif

WE HAD STUGGLED A BIT TO GET WEIGHT ON HER ONCE SHE WAS OFF THE GOATS MILK...BUT, SHE IS GAINING NOW.
aktion033.gif

THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS THE FUNNIEST PERSONALITY, ALL THE HORSES HAVE SEEMED TO TAKE HER UNDER THEIR WING...AND, HER SIRE WHO IS IN OUR AVATOR...LOVES HER LIKE CRAZY
wub.gif
...THERE IS A SEE THROUGH WALL THAT SEPERATES THEM AND, I OFTEN FIND THEM STANDING BY EACH OTHER...JUST HANGING OUT, SIDE BY SIDE...IT FUNNY LOOKING AS, THEY LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER TOO...ITS LIKE HIS VERY OWN "MINI ME"
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
DSC01594diva2.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE,

LIS

438826[/snapback]

Lisa, she looks simply marvelous, and is obviously quite an athlete! Just like Daddy!!! She was certainly worth the fight, eh?

She's so beautiful!
wub.gif
I wasn't here in Feb to know what happened but I'm gald she's doing well now, it's always wonderful to see a happy ending!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KINDEST WORDS!! YOU ALL HELPED ME GET HER THERE...I NEEDED THE SUPPORT MORE THAN YOU KNEW...THOSE TIRED NIGHTS WHEN MY OLD BODY WAS SCREAMING...YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT...AND, DIVA'S BIG DARK EYES GOT ME THROUGH IT
yes.gif
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHAHORSES...YOU HAD ASK ABOUT HER BEING ONE OF OUR DRIVING HORSES DOWN THE ROAD...I WOULD SOOOOOO LOVE THAT. THE LITTLE STINKER CAN FLAT OUT MOVE...SHE FLIPS THAT LITTLE TAIL OVER HER BACK AND, CAN ALMOST TROT LEVEL ACROSS THE PASTURE...JUST LIKE PAPA! ITS KINDA FUNNY TO WATCH
ohmy.gif
ITS LIKE HIS LITTLE CLONE.
biggrin.gif

FRANKIE...HOWS PRINTS DOING?? SHE SURE IS A PRETTY GIRL... MAYBE ONE DAY BOTH OUR GIRLS WILL BE OUT THERE SHOWING!!!!
aktion033.gif

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE,

LIS

Love seeing updates, with happy endings. She is quite a beautiful girl. Very uplifting to see how healthy and strong she is, as I had read the posts earlier this year, when she was sick.

Congratulations on all your hard work, getting DIVA so healthy and happy!

She is BEAUTIFUL.

You did an absolutely AWSOME job bringing her through.

Tommy

Latest posts

Back