Do you recognize this mare?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! I was looking down on your signator line for your facebook reference and it says home of Brooke the clipper girl! WoW! You did a great job on my horses at the sale, thank you, now could you please give me the facebook address so I can keep up with these little horses. Thank You Terry

Wish I could take credit, but all the beautiful clipping work is done by my hard-working daughter, Brooke. I think she will be pleased with these new additions when she sees them and only a few of them need her attention. The group's progress can be followed on my personal FB page (friend me at Robin Cole, Brooksville FL). They are settling in and having some "quiet time" before I dig in and figure out what's what.

Brooke does the awesome clipping, but Robin is being modest. She is a rockstar too and is taking care of sending out Brooke's clipping dvds. I think you only had to send mine, what-3 times, Robin? Yikes. But she still put up with me and even hunted me down on fb to make sure i got it. Above and beyond, and a good heart too
default_smile.png
So glad you took in these mares! I look forward to seeing updates.

Latest posts

Back