Do you like to color?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
Not just with the kids... but on your own?

I find it relaxing- not to mention I LOVE the smell of Crayolas!!!

Where my hubby works, transimission shop, they have color books at a kids table. You can find tons of pages in them where Im sitting around waiting for him to get out of work and I passed the time coloring.
default_smile.png

I used to love to colour (and paint) but haven't done any in years. Maybe I will get back to it if I have grand kids to buy the books and crayons for.
default_smile.png

YES! I haven't in many years but that is one thing I do like to do... You are right, too, and crayons do smell good! I love all the colors! AND, I still habor the guilt of the only thing I ever stole -- a deep yellow crayon from my friends, April and Theresa. I was probably 7 or 8. I don't remember the name of the color, but it was a very rich yellow.

Another "kid" thing I won't I will never let go of my deep appreciation for LEGO's! I could spend much time endulging.

VIDEO games are another thing I haven't stopped appreciating, but I'm guessing it may not be too unusual. I have a few Zelda games I've horded for years, and a library of XBOX 360 that I got for my husband, H... Really! I swear, I only got them for him, or at least half of them
default_biggrin.png

A couple of years ago I bought a My Little Pony colouring book. I coloured every page. Loved it.

Yes. I have a box of colored pencils and a horse coloring book in my closet. Haven't had it out for awhile, but still like to color.

If I am bored and have time I still love to color, usually have a coloring book in my kitchen drawer. Even at work on the rare slow day I color in some of company pet magazines we hand out -- there is usually a coloring page for kids in the back! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a nifty café when I was in Iceland that had paper pads on the table and crayons. While you waited on your meal, everybody colored. Loved it... great food too.

There was a nifty café when I was in Iceland that had paper pads on the table and crayons. While you waited on your meal, everybody colored. Loved it... great food too.

The Italian Oven restaurant chain has paper on their tables, with crayons in the condiment holders. We always drew all over the table!

Yes I love to color! I seem to only get to when I'm drawing one of the fun things for the LB games here.

Whenever I walk past coloring books in a store, I always look at them longingly. I'll never out grow it I guess.
default_smile.png

oh for shame.... I used to chew on crayolas. ...and I ate paste and elmers glue.

To tell you the truth, I still can't color--lol!

I can draw, but coloring? nope. I did my illustrations in my book but when it came to coloring--it look like a three year old did it!

I LOVE to color! Both me and my mom will sit down every once in awhile and pull out a color book :D - I'm 19, she's 47 haha! Never too old I guess!

Still enjoy coloring and always look for (can't find here in NC) horsey coloring books. Have purchased many from Ebay and others - often colored already but can trace the pics and use...

I use coloring books for more than coloring - I used to make my own patterns for counted cross stitch and embroidery, and also for applique. One day, my goal is to have an appliqued PONY quilt - but have not been able to replace some horsey coloring books I had stolen years ago (whole storage unit broken into and cleaned out) yet. TIME is also a commodity. BUT I swear I will get it done, LOL.

Now, I work with my two grand daughters at coloring! I love going to the Cracker Barrel and coloring with them once a month or so... Soon I will have coloring books specifically for them and the BIG box of Crayolas. Generic crayons are not the same!

Latest posts

Back