Do you like Overos?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
I think it is finally time to let the cat out of the bag(
default_wink.png
) and introduce to you our newest, and most anticipated addition yet.......

[SIZE=12pt]LTD Lil Copycat[/SIZE]

Shredder x Samples Tadita Blue Eyed Overo

Our new "B" mare in foal in La Vista He's The Remarkable Man for a 2009 March foal. (Hoping for a healthy live frame overo filly
default_wub.png
)

Cat3_08c.jpg

We were forced to make afew changes here at MSS but the outcome was that we were able to bring this amazing mare to Canada. A HUGE Thank you to Janet Hughes from H e l l 's Canyon Ranch for intrusting us with this stunning girl I know she'll love her forever home here at MSS.
default_yes.gif

This also marks the change of MSS changing our goals to breeding for the overo pattern, with the help of some very nice out side stallions. This has always been my dream, since before I bought Joy.

Thanks For looking.... Cat is not yet in Ontario.... But I can hardly wait until we go to pick her up in about a week!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Edited due to spelling --- OH LOL LB won't allow me to write H e l l ' s ...Hahaha.... I kept changing it but I though my computer was acting up... Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful.
default_wub.png
You must be so excited! Looking forward to seeing the foal next year. Good luck with her
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa sure does raise typy horses. I have a stallion and a mare that look just like yours from her ranch!

I had to do a double take to make sure they were not our photos!

She will add a lot of color to your program.

Congratulations! She's a beauty!
default_wub.png

I don't blame you for being excited!

Wow!! She is just beautiful!! I know what you mean about LB and it's sensor. tee hee. Love the idea of it and am curious what it does for H e l l so here goes heck and when I was trying to type wild a s s on the donkey forum I kept getting butt. lol. Great job you guys!!

You know I am happy for you Des and am really looking forward to your dreams in black and white coming true for you!!! Beautiful mare and she is lucky to have found such a good home. Congratulations!!!

Big Congrats on starting your overo dreams! She could have come from my house too. I love the overos, what wild colors they can be!

Wow!! She is just beautiful!! I know what you mean about LB and it's sensor. tee hee. Love the idea of it and am curious what it does for H e l l so here goes heck and when I was trying to type wild a s s on the donkey forum I kept getting butt. lol. Great job you guys!!
Ha ha ha... That is funny
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again everyone... I really can't wait to meet this girl!
default_wub.png
She has stollen my heart.....

I honestly can't imagin looking out my window and seeing Cat, Joy, Nitro and Midnight... I just think Wow! I have Never been more pleased with my herd
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I love these guys all so much
default_wub.png

I LOVE overos, and I love that line! She's related to my stallion (well, I guess most LTD horses are related in some way or another to each other lol). Her sire is my boy's grandsire.

She's very beautiful, congrats!!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful mare. Wish you much success with her and your breeding program.
default_biggrin.png

default_yes.gif
Hi Desiree,

Just wanted to say Congrats on adding Copycat to your herd. She is a beautiful and special mare with volumns of overo history attached to her. I still have her dam, Tadita, who is 32 years old. She is a grullo medicine hat frame. Her sire Shredder is 20 and also doing well with his owner. Not sure if you knew Copycat is a 1/2 sister to LTD's Magic Man
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You will LOVE her, I have no doubt
default_wub.png

Lisa sure does raise typy horses. I have a stallion and a mare that look just like yours from her ranch!

I had to do a double take to make sure they were not our photos!

She will add a lot of color to your program.

Thanks Joanne! I'm sure you probabaly recall that Copycat is also the dam to the b/w frame colt, LTDs Medicine Cat, who is pictured in Barbara's book
default_wink.png
Your stallion, Prints, is also closely related to Copycat.

I LOVE overos, and I love that line! She's related to my stallion (well, I guess most LTD horses are related in some way or another to each other lol). Her sire is my boy's grandsire.
She's very beautiful, congrats!!!!
Actually, ALL LTD horses are related as I have bred either sire, dam or both.
default_yes.gif
I've pretty much had a closed herd with an occasional outcross for the last 15 years.

Thanks to all for the compliments on Copycat, I'm excited for Desiree and thrilled Copycat will have a forever home
default_biggrin.png

Best of Luck!

lad

Latest posts

Back