Do you know where your prescirption drugs are made?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Most of the time when we get our prescriptions filled the pharmacey takes our meds out of a large bottle and put into a smaller bottle the prescribed amount. I have never been told where those meds are made and always assumed they were made here in the U.S. Boy was I wrong!! Awhile back I happened to look at a bottle of meds that had been left in their original bottle and was totally shocked to see they were made in, of all places, China. I felt like barfing. How many of you who take prescription drugs know where they are made? Truly sad to know our American companies are having the Chinese make our meds. I know I am going to be making it a point to ask the pharmacist where all the meds I take, come from. I did see on another bottle that they were made in England. It seems we can't even trust the Chinese with putting out safe toys for the kiddies and yet we trust them to put out our meds
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Would like to hear what others think of this. Mary

I have passed up this post because I was afraid of what I might read. My thought was do I really want to know? Why can't the good old USA make our drugs??? Why must just about everthing come from another country? The last place I want my drugs coming from is China!

I WILL not buy a generic drug when it comes to B/P meds and my diabetes meds or thyroid anymore because of where they come from...CHEAP and scary too...wonder how well regulated those are?

Latest posts

Back