Do you ever just say...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't have my camera. I never do when I really need it. I gave my gelding, mare and foal all baths and trimmed forlocks and faces...combed them out and then my son and I went for a walk with the three...I fell in love all over again. Maybe I just am around them so much I don't appreciate them. To others, they are probably high grade horses, but to me they are beautiful and I must say they clean up well...maybe if they stay clean for the fair, I can get batteries and get a few pics. I just kept saying to my self, they are so pretty....

ok that all is a ramble...but some of you will know what I mean, even our roughest lookinging ones clean up real well...and it is the "horse" we are in love with.

All the time
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Totally. Just today I finally got around to grooming my old Arab and I was like "Wow! NOW I remember why I used to think you were so awesome!"
laugh.gif

I love that boy.
wub.gif

Leia

Oh yes, especially when my "boy" is turned out and he does his "wild stallion on the premises gallop" around the field. Then...when he stops to "blow", WOW, the regal stance, and the sun on his glorious gleaming coat... Even dirty, he stops my breath.
biggrin.gif
wub.gif
(Sigh...go figure, the one picture I took, was on a dull day...no gleaming coat here.)
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

bignbadTex.jpg

Yup, I do every single day! Big guys and the minis! I think they are beyond wonderful, regardless of the time of year!

For the love of the horse.....

Latest posts

Back