Do you ever have a difficult time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I do...1/2 goes in the meal and the other in me! I LOVE winter cooking! Look at that full moon, clear sky (here in NY). I've got lambchops coated with a flour and seasoning in lemon butter, then doused with a nice white wine and let cook a wee bit more then serve with whatever but ya gotta have the blueberry sauce! for dipping...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And I'm all by my lonesome eating such a nice meal with a glass of the wine too! Cheers.

No problems here! I drink wine, and only cook with WHINE when I have to.
default_wink.png
:

hee hee heee.....sounds like fun to me! Some of my recipes call for beer...I like using Miller Light....one for the meal and one for me! :new_all_coholic: :risa8:

Now try clicking on that dancing banana with a little sauce in ya...he won't stand still long enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: sounds like fun to me too, last week I made an Irish Whiskey cake so of course I had to buy some Bushmills and have a glass while mixing :lol: If I hadn't already eaten I would be over for dinner, I love lamb yum yum :bgrin

Yvonne

I just made Chicken Piccatta for supper earlier tonight, with one of my favorites...a yummy Pinot Grigio (and sometimes even a very nice Riesling
default_wink.png
: ), but hubby likes it with a drier classic Chardenay.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

My pinot grigio won for the evening.
default_wink.png
:

All I had to say was...HEY..donnnnnn, mess with the cook!
default_cheers.gif
:
default_eat.gif
:

Sometimes for dessert, I make brownies that I bake with caramel flavored coffee syrup, and serve it up piping hot with a small glass of Sherry. Mmmmmmmmm!!!
default_yes.gif
: Or same with a super moist chocolate cake...ala mode!
default_eat.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back