Do you ever get the "oh you cant be serious" look

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one thing that I love about all us Mini people, we know we're special, we know we have a great breed of horse, and we will defend we why we have them, and defend each others horses to the bitter end.

I used to go to a lot of big horse shows, and you know those ppl don't have the same attidude as we mni people do..i mean when was the last time you heard someone make fun of someone for raising quarterhorses, and hve that quarterhorse person come up with a cute comment or smart butt comment, most i saw usually jsut walked away.

I work in the city, and everyone there when i first got my mini's(at work) made fun of me, teased me, all that stuff. Now after 6 months of aving them and bringing in pictures, and videos, I don't the comments anymore, now I'm getting the comments of,, How are the horses? Do you have any for Sale? are they easy to keep? its kinda nice seeing once you educated someone on something tey don't understand how eaily turned around they are lol

Latest posts

Back