Dixieland Show in Fletcher, North Carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavensminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I know I saw this thread started already, but I could not locate it through searching-- [/SIZE]

SO who is all coming to Fletcher this year? This is my first year going, but I hear it is a great big show!! So I am really excited about going.

[SIZE=14pt]17 days till the show!! and I know the barns were filling up fast, so I hope everyone is getting their entries in!!![/SIZE]

th_Woohoo.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I googled the weekend activities for 4th of July--and there is going to be fireworks within 10 miles of the arena and a car show. Sounds like its going to be a great weekend!!![/SIZE]

See Ya There!!!
default_biggrin.png

Definately a lot going on in the area that weekend .

Armani , Bungi and I will be there ... can't wait to see you again Denise .. it's been way too long.

Hi, Heavensminis!

I will be there. This will be my fourth time coming, but my first time showing! I'm planning on bringing three. I'll be showing in performance Ammy classes with my gelding along with Open versatility. My other two will be in halter classes only.

I'm looking forward to it. It will be my last show of the year.

I'm coming, I'm bringing 5, 29" Sr stallion, 35" driving mare, 2 yearling fillies and a 2yr old gelding. I hope to see all of you there.

Karen

I will be there, just watching!

FYI... The car show is HUGE, and causes :arg! MAJOR traffic snarls around the Ag Center! Be sure to give yourself plenty of travel time. And if you haven't made hotel reservations, you should get on it quick.

We and our horses love living in this GORGEOUS place, and hope you have a super show!
default_firstprize.gif

And come see us!

Lisa

[SIZE=14pt]
default_yes.gif
Its soo good to hear from everyone, I am so looking forward to a mini vacation/horse show in the mountains!! Justagirl--I will have mom and dad in tow, so please find us!! I know they would love to say "HI" I know you all were big buds in TN? Is justine coming--I haven't seen her since last year!! I am coming with friends from Sabrina Oaks Training Center so I know we are going to have a great weekend!!!
[/SIZE]

th_WhooHooemoticons.gif

I read about the silent auction and CMHR table!! I know I will be shopping and Mag-pie has her crayons already packed!!!

P.S. 16 days and counting!!! hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
: Justagirl--I will have mom and dad in tow, so please find us!! I know they would love to say "HI" I know you all were big buds in TN?

LOL, yes one can learn a lot hanging out on a golf cart with your dear ol Dad
default_wink.png

I will definately find them .

Hey, Denise !!!

I'll be there on Saturday and you better believe I'll be on the lookout for your dad.

I have never had as much fun on a jump crew as I did with him at Shelbyville in 2007.

So glad ya'll are coming to show in our area !!!

See ya soon !!

Justine

stalls are booking fast so if you are coming you might want to get in touch with Dixi if you have not already. last count she is at 208 on stalls that is all ready booked. this year show is going to bigger then last years. so happy for Dixieland
default_aktion033.gif

if you need Dixi contact information here it is

Dixi A. Cohea, Show Manager

6067 Saddle Ridge Road

Troy, Missouri 63379

636-290-6258

Email: [email protected]

see you on the 3 of july

default_aktion033.gif

Hi All,

Yes, this is going to be another great show! I currently have 213 stalls booked, but we have PLENTY of stalls left and more barns if I need them! If you haven't reserved your stalls yet, please contact me.

On another note, as most of you all know, we are dealing with heavy floods in my area. I live approximately 15 miles from the Mississippi River, so we at Knee-Hi are all safe,, however, my husband and I both have family closer to the river that is not so safe at this point. Therefore, if you need to get ahold of me quickly, please call my cell phone at 636-290-6258. I try to check my email at least once a day, but don't always get a moment to check the forum here. Please know I am not ignoring anyone or the board, just running a full gear at the moment:)

See you all soon in Fletcher!!!!

Dixi

Gosh, I wish we were able to go, it sounds like a blast!

There has been a show schedule change for "Catch" and he is now going to the Fletcher show instead of the Julep cup this year. He of course is the leopard stallion in my avatar and is with Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Acres.

If any of you have a chance, please give him a pat from us! We sure miss seeing him and of course I hope folks will be taking pictures and posting them along with their results!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Gosh, I wish we were able to go, it sounds like a blast!

There has been a show schedule change for "Catch" and he is now going to the Fletcher show instead of the Julep cup this year. He of course is the leopard stallion in my avatar and is with Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Acres.

If any of you have a chance, please give him a pat from us! We sure miss seeing him and of course I hope folks will be taking pictures and posting them along with their results!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif
I am going to be showing for Lee so i will tell your baby you said hey!

Yep , it's gettin' close
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see everyone !!

Don't you forget Aubrey ... we have some celebrating to do
default_472.gif

Latest posts

Back