Disgusted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
I've about had it with people like this.

Quoting from the video description:

pridey boy hates me when i ride him haha, hes fine btw to all those people who are concerned about a horse they dont even know and never will, i know people are gonna comment bad but im jus gonna laugh
default_smile.png

Makes me sick. The girl is 120 lbs, maybe someone should inform her children over 60 lbs shouldnt ride minis. She has mini donkeys she rides too, theres a video of it. Her justification is if a pregnant woman can ride them to bethleham then a skinny girl can ride them. What an idiot.

I can only imagine the possible damage that much weight plus jumping can do to a mini :DOH! .

Recently I went to look at a mini for sale that was supposed to be trained to drive. It took four people (not including myself...I like to stand back and "observe") to subdue the mare into standing still enough to be harnessed, she refused the bit, was jumpy on her blind eye side, drove for a few minutes, then balked and parked. I was looking at her looooong front feet wondering how many trims it would take to get her correct when the teenage girl unharnessed her and hopped on her back. "SEE, even I can ride her!" I asked her of her weight....120 lbs.
default_new_shocked.gif
. "OH and we think she is bred!"

I didn't purchase the mare.
default_no.gif

Lori

That poor mini!
default_no.gif
You can see how uncomfortable he is with her weight. I hope she doesn't make a regular habit of that or that mini will be a cripple for sure. What an idiot.

What I want to know is...

Where are her parents?!

What a bumbling MESS!!!
default_nono.gif
Like someone has said before in other posts....:"You can't fix stupid"!!
default_frusty.gif
default_thumbdown.gif

Do you suppose, if that poor animal actually breaks down when she's jumping him, that it will finally occur to her that he has been trying to tell her all along that she's too heavy for him? Or will she just laugh at that, too?
default_no.gif

I think I've said this before, but my favorite welsh cross pony had his back broken by a lady that was too heavy to ride him and shouldn't have even tried to.....I don't watch those videos unless I feel the need to vomit. Those people are too stupid to learn any better.

What I want to know is...

Where are her parents?!
There are people standing around by the fence and THEY aren't doing anything either!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'll never understand how people can treat animals so horribly....

This is why it takes me forever to sell a horse and why I have scaled down my breeding program.

You just never know, no matter how hard you try to place them what really will happen.

I'm with Marty!

I have only one nice little mare to place, then I will never again(I hope and pray!) have the need to sell, or in fact, to in ANY way, part with any of my horses! I will never breed again, unless it is for myself--and at my age and stage in life, that is highly unlikely!

Margo

Latest posts

Back