Dinky Doo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
birthday.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blowcandel.gif

newyear1.gif

Sorry - useless on the computer, so no coloured Birthday Wishes from me, BUT the Wishes are just as sincere!

Really hope you have a Special Day!
default_yes.gif

default_birthday.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDY
default_birthday.gif

default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Thank you so much
default_wub.png
had a lovely day with my family missed mum of course but even the sun came out
default_aktion033.gif

I just had fun stalking your page Lindi hehe thankyou for all the great posts you have done, I think Finn's colour may turn out fairly similar to Dinky's though his brown is alot richer... LOL so fascinating what colour they will be, Finn hasn't even started on his goggles yet and he will be 3 weeks on Sunday!
default_new_shocked.gif

but he has started little bottom teeth... uh oh watch out in a week or so hehe....

how are you? did you have a good birthday yesterday?
default_biggrin.png

Haha stalk away Cassie..its great that we can all compare our foals mares and our big boys of course..even though theyr all so diff its nice to know that theyr doing similar things at the same time
default_yes.gif
Dinky was very early with her goggles not sure why but i was looking back at my last foal and he didnt get them until he was around 9 weeks..Finn is a very rich warm brown and Dinky's coat has lightened alot now she has her woollies on..Im expecting her to get very very woolly
default_yes.gif
Mum and Dad both grow very thick long hair during the winter (wil get some pictures when they come through) so im sure she will just be a head and legs with a huge woolly mass playing in the paddock most of the winter
default_wub.png
so looking forward to seeing her in all her glory next summer might have some idea of what colour bay she will be then..I think very dark but still exciting.. will make sure i get lots of new pictures throughout the winter and on the run up to seeing her in her summer coat next summer
default_aktion033.gif
..no babies for me next year so will be watching all your new arrivalls with great excitiment so I can drool over them
default_wub.png

Hi Lindi! how is Dinky going? I think we are overdue for some pics of your gorgeous girl! how old is she now??
default_biggrin.png

please can we see some piccies?!
default_wub.png

I was just thinking the same thing and the next time Lindy posted on our marestare forum, I was going to suggest that she started a topic on there for Dinky Doo - well she was one of the first born (if not the first?) and it would be so good to see pictures and to watch her grow on our own special forum.
default_yes.gif

What about it Lindy??

Hopefully get some pictures of her dry soon...if it ever is
default_rolleyes.gif
so you can see her very fluffy winter wollies
default_yes.gif
she needs them its so cold

Thank You..I just
default_wub.png
love her so much..her temperment is as gorgeous as she is..shes so gentle and so sweet
default_smile.png

She is beautiful
wub.gif
Silly girl, standing in the hail.

default_smile.png
Thanks Megan..theyr just like children lol always doing things they shouldnt be lol..she wasnt inpressed with the thunder and lightening staying close to mum..then the hail came down with a vengence and even mum made a B line for the stable..I hate seeing them soaked through but cant wrap them up in cotton wool can we and if i didnt let them out in the rain here at the moment they would spent 24/7 inside sadly
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh she is gorgeous Lindy! Such a pretty face and now she is growing up a bit more, she is also a lovely 'shape'.
default_yes.gif
You have a good looking mini in the making I'm thinking!

I know exactly what you mean about this weather. It is non stop isn't it. I feel so sorry for my girls all being outside, but everytime I go and visit them I seem to start them off in mad games, so I know that underneath all that wet dripping fur, they must be feeling ok? But from my own personal point of view I would just love to have a huge barn that I could leave open for them!

The field next to our house is now occupied by my two oldest pet mares, the two mares and foals, plus a couple of yearlings who looked as though they needed a bit of extra grass. I have been popping some extra hay out there in a sheltered spot, but they don't seem to be interested, silly horses. So yesterday I got the two oldies into my barn stables for the night (one is rugged anyway) and oh did they complain! They have been coming out of the field everyday for an extra feed, but once they had finished their feeds in the stables, they grumbled, snuffed, and paced their stables refusing to eat their hay to show their disaproval at being contained! (they are the only two mares that I have here who actually prefer to be out in all weathers, ANY of my other mares are delighted to be offered a warm stable!) Well TOUGH! These two oldies are going to have to get used to it because, from now on they WILL be in at nights through this winter. LOL!!

Watch out tonight Lindy - I think Dinky Doo is in for her first experience of snow!! What do your piggies think of snow??

Back