Dinah had a...........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Charlotte and Frank. I'm so happy that you finally got that filly from Dinah. She's beautiful, of course, like her mom and dad.

Rita

Aww that's so lovely "When you wish upon a Star..."? got your wish didn't you!

Now isn't she just the sweetest little thing. Big Congratulations Charlotte!
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

What a pretty little girl!! Exciting for you all!!

Cant wait to hear what you name her.

Oh, oh, oh...thought of this name in the night!

Reflections Starlette

or

Reflections Star-lette

Get it---Charlotte/Starlette

There you go, a rhyme
default_biggrin.png

Peggy

Congratulations to you and to Dinah! I remember this special little mare of yours. And to bless you with a filly how wonderful! I can just imagine your excitement. I have to say to Frank go for it on the liberty! I was never a big fan of liberty I felt like most of the time people were just scaring horses to make them run but I still remember seeing you two with a horse at Mason City, doing one the prettiest liberty classes I have ever seen to this day. The music was beautiful and it was a wonderful to see what a liberty class should really be. Don't think I will ever forget it. Conrats on this little gal and I hope to some day cheer her on in Liberty! Lavonne

How wonderful, big congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, Charlotte and Frank!! What a way for Dinah to retire!

Hey, does this mean you'll be selling a mare to make room to keep Dinah's filly? Huh, huh, huh? LOL

Congratulations on your little girl!!! What a lovely surprise!!!

Robin

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Charlotte - what an adorable little girl!! I agree with Sandy - now that you have a filly from Dinah - "maybe" she has the pattern figured out and from now on you will get ALL FILLIES!!

How about "Dinah's Grand Finale Is A Star"

Well she sure is a very pretty one!

Mommy did a great job on her last.
default_aktion033.gif

Foal is a black, congrats!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back