Diminutive Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Hello folks....some of you knew me as Dimimore or Debs and so I am still, but these last few years have brought many changes in my personal and professional life. The most recent were having the lightning strike hit the ground and travel thru my foot out my ear, then breaking my foot stacking hay "alone".

I am wise enough to listen to the signs tho for a long time I have turned my head. I love my horses but my life has taken a new path along the crooked road of life. I will be teaching and guiding the things I do, that I am. Something I have longed for. I may stop in now and again even after the horses find new homes (I hope).

I am always available to help the 2 legged or 4 leggeds if there's a need. It was quite a wonderful 10 yrs, I learned alot, shared alot, made some great friends....I hope you'll all have a wonderful lifetime with your horses and families in the years to come.

Debs/Sage
default_saludando.gif

One question..now that Diminutives is no more, can I release the name so another could use it if the wished?

Hi Debs,

We will miss you around here, but we fully understand how life can change. Follow your heart and enjoy what your new life will offer. And don't forget to visit us here once in a while!

Take care Debs, and please drop back in and let us all know how you are doing. Diminutive Miniatures will be missed!

Sorry to see go Deb. I hope you'll continue to come here and post as I always enjoy reading what you have to say!
default_saludando.gif

I understand your change in life, but that doesn't mean you need to make yourself scarce around here, especially on the Back Porch! I hope your visits are frequent and as enjoyable as always!

In other words...Don't leave us!

You will be missed but I fully understand your situation. Please stop in once in awhile and let us know how you are doing
default_saludando.gif

I still have many here I call friend and am always reading if not always posting so I'll be about, count on it!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back