Dimimore needs our prayers today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it. I'm packing you and the critters up and bringing you here. Your house too. There's room for all of you. I'm very good at burns and soft tissue wound management--problem is your doctors think you're a person. Need to use critter drugs and pain killers on you. Come in on all fours and they'll let me care for you!!! I want to hug and hold you so bad and make the pain go away.

Love and and large moving van--Pam

Geepers - get well soon!
unsure.gif
Lori

Deb so sorry this happened but you will recover. Dr. Pam is right on. It is the aftercare that is of utmost importance. I am sure your doctor has talked with you about antibiotics that may be appropriate (politically correct). Lots of love and hugs and please take care.
wub.gif

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of your self and not make things worse by overdoing. As mentioned before with burns you really need to watch out for infection, take ALL medicene as prescribed.

<<<Hugs>>>

So sorry you got burned Dimi.
no.gif
Prayers for a quick recovery are headed your way. Hope your not in a lot of pain.

Awww, Deb, I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you.

My thoughts are with you for a very quick and complete recovery.

Please take care of yourself!!!

Liz M.

OH Deb, I am so sorry.
new_shocked.gif
I HATE burns...

You are in my thoughts and prayers and definately will be on Sat. for your debridement.

I hope they find something for you to relieve the pain.

If I was closer I would come help out with you and your critters.

There are so many accidents with water heaters. PLEASE everybody be careful when lighting those things.

Robin

OH NO!!!
no.gif
Sorry I am so late to see this. I hope Deb will be all healed really soon!!

She'll be in my prayers.

Very gentle {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} to you.

I wish I could drive that far.....I'd be up to give you a hand!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Pam said:
That's it.  I'm packing you and the critters up and bringing you here.  Your house too.  There's room for all of you.  I'm very good at burns and soft tissue wound management--problem is your doctors think you're a person.  Need to use critter drugs and pain killers on you.  Come in on all fours and they'll let me care for you!!!  I want to hug and hold you so bad and make the pain go away.
Love and and large moving van--Pam

510868[/snapback]

Now Deb if that doesn't put a smile on your face I don't know what could. Dr. Pam would be the best medicine for any creature human or not
yes.gif

I'd rather see my vet than my doctor!

yes shirley dr pam can always bring a smile to my day and for that a tear also

very very frustrating first time ever owning horses i am unable to care for them
no.gif
shain is cleaning/bedding now bless him but i miss it
new_shocked.gif
don't know of anywat for a 1 armed lady to do that i do go out am and pm while he feeds and does turn out/in tell em i luv em and miss em they are beginning to trust him

thanks to all for the careing means so so much

thanks for looking after vic he needs us

how will i get my shopping done bake cookuies trim a tree make stuffing

yup i am whining burn pain is somewhat better today throbs and is swelling alot guess is normal dread tomorrws debriding scared honestly pain will be si awful again

oh well i'm a tough old broad shoot i just hit thr f9 button and my screen changed on top how to fix?

will check in later tomorrow hugs to all
wub.gif

no.gif
My thoughts and prayers are with you for quick healing!

Latest posts

Back