Dimimore Home From Hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
I promised you all an update.

Debs is home from the hospital, just got home a couple hours ago. She had to stay and extra day.

So she's home and doing ok, but could definitely be feeling better, she's not feeling to great right now. So any extra good thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: I'm glad to hear she was able to come home! I am praying for a quick recovery for her.

Hi Debs! Welcome HOME! :saludando:

MA

Hey there Deb! My sister just had a hyst. done the end of April. She recovered very quickly.

Glad you are home! Look forward to seeing you back.

Sure hope you start feeling better soon...With all this happening to you...you won't have the extra time to (think) about me.... :eek: Thinking about you.........
default_yes.gif
:

So glad your home Debs...you can heal a lot faster there, where you are more comfortable. Hope you are soon feeling 100%!!!

Thanks for the update......

Debs....sending you warm cyber hugs & healing thoughts...... :bgrin

Oh ouch! But who needs it anyhow?
default_wacko.png
:

Keep her down, quiet and loopy Lindsay and she'll be feeling better in no time! :eek:

Get will soon Dimimore!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

CharmedMinis - Thanks for the update!

Hi Debs, Hope you are feeling lots better! I know you are so glad to be home! Sounds like you are getting lots of TLC!!!

Hugs and prayers for a special lady!

Thank you so much Lindsey for taking care of Debs and making the mental part of recovery so much easier for her not to mention the physical part. Thank you too for the continued updates.

As for you miss Debs lay low and let yourself heal something that will happen faster now that you are in your (Healing) hollow. Continued prayers from here.

Love ya

Nita

Thank you all. Lindsay is a Godsend. She cooks she cleans she gets my pills loves my dogs and cats, cares for my horses like I would AND I'm being very good staying in and laying around. I don't even feel like going and doing so I am content to let her fuss and I am so grateful. Thanks also to you all for your kind words, your generous hearts, healing energy and light. I can sit about 5 minutes more later
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back