Digital Scrapbooking

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone does digital scrapbooking and if so if you can recommend a good software to get... My son is already a year and half old and I have been behind since the beginning with his scrapbooking so I thought maybe digital might make it easier for me since I could just click the pictures in and print
default_smile.png

Thanks for the help!

Creative Memories has really good digital scrapbooking programs.

Shutterfly has digital photo ablums as well.

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
I *love* digitial scrapbooking
default_aktion033.gif

I use Photoshop Elements. I currently use 6.0 but I believe the current version is 9.0.

You can download a 30-day trial at Adobe's website. You can often find good sales on Amazon, at Sam's or Costco.

There a literally hundreds of digi scrapping stores out there. My favorite digi site is: www.thedailydigi.com.

I'll try to find some links to tutorials that would get you started scrapping in PSE.

ETA: Shutterfly offers a great product for dropping in photos to pre-made pages. In fact, they have an automated feature where you load the photos you want in a given book, pick a size and design, then let it create it for you. You can move things around after the fact. I've ordered several books from them of various sizes and really have been pleased. They have sales ALL the time. And always look for free shipping offers but the one drawback I have with regards to them is their shipping seems excessive otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *love* digitial scrapbooking
default_aktion033.gif

I use Photoshop Elements. I currently use 6.0 but I believe the current version is 9.0.

You can download a 30-day trial at Adobe's website. You can often find good sales on Amazon, at Sam's or Costco.

There a literally hundreds of digi scrapping stores out there. My favorite digi site is: www.thedailydigi.com.

I'll try to find some links to tutorials that would get you started scrapping in PSE.

ETA: Shutterfly offers a great product for dropping in photos to pre-made pages. In fact, they have an automated feature where you load the photos you want in a given book, pick a size and design, then let it create it for you. You can move things around after the fact. I've ordered several books from them of various sizes and really have been pleased. They have sales ALL the time. And always look for free shipping offers but the one drawback I have with regards to them is their shipping seems excessive otherwise.
ETA2: Here's a link that will take you to my Shutterfly page and you can see some of the photobooks I've created http://joyfender2010.shutterfly.com/

Thank you for the replys.. I will have to check out that software -- I have shutterfly for some photo books and loved them... They were very easy to do and looked great when they arrived..

Thanks Again!

Latest posts

Back