Diana is getting close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Diana's belly this morning.

IMG_0369.JPG

We've been watching her FOREVER! lol Her original due date was 4/7.

PLEASE help me watch her. She's lost 2 babies because they didn't get out of the sack. Cam address below.

Milk pH is still high as of this morning.

Thanks in advance!

Tracy

Wow! She has finally dropped!
default_aktion033.gif

I will watch her Tracy.
default_yes.gif

Tracy we will continue to watch with you as we have since early April maybe today is FINALLY the day.

I talked with her previous owner who said that the milk pH isn't helpful with her. Said she never went the lowest. I guess when she starts to drop in pH I better camp out in her stall.

She seems restless again....
default_unsure.png

This morning's picture.

diana0528am.jpg

I am so tired! If someone says "boo" to me today and I'm going to burst into tears.

Come on, Diana!

pH is still at the highest, for whatever that's worth.

Awww, Tracy, Hugs to you! Your a great horsey Mom!

default_yes.gif

WOW! Now that's a v! I hope she foals this morning for you. I am on marestare too so I watched your girl all night as well. I will keep watching. Can't wait to see that baby!!

Anyone else watching Diana tonight? She seems more restless and has been biting at her belly.
She is really agitated and now kicking at her belly. It looks like it is 2:30 there...I'm thinking she is going to go before 2:30 here.
default_laugh.png

She quieted down after that. sigh

Her pH is still high, but I had to compare it for a few extra seconds this morning because it looked like it could be dropping.

The next sign I'm looking for is her teats to fill up.

There's not really much else to look for at this point! lol

Thanks for watching with me, everybody!

Tracy

Geez, I thought for sure she would have had it by this morning. I will have her on all day here. I hope she goes real soon for you!!

I will be watching on and off all day.
default_laugh.png

Check out Diana. She seems off to me.... But it may be me... What do yall think?

Latest posts

Back