Diana is getting close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belly pic tonight:

diana0602a.jpg

I'm watching Flirt too!!!

Hey! I've got one of those too. lol Same colour (at least on my computer)and same belly. Mine is a maiden and she is at 345 days. I'm so ready for this to happen. Bet they are too. :DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Dare I say today? Her milk pH is down to 7.2ish (the next square is the lowest). Her activity in the last 24 hours has been typically irritated! lol Lots of rolling and rubbing and tail flapping.

She sure is eating alot...mine don't usually eat on the foaling day! All mares are different though...you never know
default_biggrin.png
I'm watching both her and Flirt whenever I get a chance!

I thought for sure diane was in labor last night. Geesh her and flirt are sure drama queens and cam hogs

Drama Queens and Cam Hogs!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

My daughter, Sarah, criticized my reading of the pH today. She says it is actually the next square up. Claims she's been doing it for 3 years and doesn't know what the heck I'm doing wrong, but she's sure I'm doing it wrong. Kids.

Can I help it if lack of sleep has me doing wishful thinking???? Creative interpretation?

I say it's *between* the two squares.

Diana's milk was much easier to get this morning. She was more active than Flirt while I was watching last night, but neither one of them popped.

Dang!!!! Full moon is not until the 18th this month. I HOPE they don't hold out until then!! Can you imagine??????? :arg!

Latest posts

Back