Diana is getting close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only good sign I have had with mine are the nibbles staight down, not curved inward?

She sure looks ready to me
default_aktion033.gif
Good Luck tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
I see she is still hanging on!
default_yes.gif

Yes. She's still carrying that little baby.

I really appreciate you guys watching.

And please call if you see suspicious activity or if the cam goes down. The phone is right by my bed.

If no one answers please try the other numbers until someone picks up or you see us in there.

Thanks!

Tracy

Still watching here. I so wanna see that baby! lol. Any new pictures of her today or does she look the same? Come on Diana! We are rooting for you!!!
default_luck.gif

I am still anxiously awaiting!

Tracy is she looking closer?

I hope she's getting closer. Saw a loose poo in there this morning... didn't test her milk when I got up because Sarah tested her in the night. I thought it was 4:30 but now I think it was 1:30 (she woke me up twice).

She thinks her straw is food! lol

Every time I go in she demands a treat-- watch her- she searches my hands!

Maybe if I stopped feeding her she'd stop thinking about food and start thinking about foaling.

At this point I'm willing to try anything.

I wonder how many times I said... she'll foal within 24 hours... she'll foal this weekend... this week...

I told them at work that if I could predict the future I wouldn't be sitting there with them! lol

Hang in there Tracy!, she cant do this forever!
default_biggrin.png

Are you watching her, Bonny? When I do finally have my own foal, I'm going to be crazy!! I'm constantly thinking of this mare! When I'm sleeping, or at the dang grocery store or where ever! I'd be NUTS if she were mine! LOL!!!!

Hi Joyce, yes I am still watching her. I have been for ummm a month or so!

default_biggrin.png

It looks like something is tied around Diana's belly, what is it? how is she today? how are you? lol. Still watching!!

me either?? surely her or flirt will give us a foal today!!! come on ladies

You can't see it at that angle but it looked like a piece of string. you could see it across her stripe. It looked like it was tied in a little bow on her back.

LOL That's probably straw. She gets it all over herself.

Her milk pH tested down to the first square so she is getting ready. Okay, so it's only dropped one square. But every little bit counts as progress at this point!!

Supposedly she drops pH fast...? Maybe tonight? Maybe next month?
default_wacko.png

default_laugh.png
Lets hope 1 square is all it takes!

default_laugh.png
I'm watching too, hope she foals for you soon! She's a pretty mare!

Did you see that? Is she fly aggravated? Or is she in labor?

Back