Diamond warm in her donated blanket

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all that are sending items that they don't use anymore for the rescues. Diamond is one of the Michigan horses that are with Connie. In Michigan it was warm one day and the next very cold. Diamond had to have a bath and be clipped to rid her of the hordes of lice, and to treat the sores from her scratching. The next day the weather changed and she was extremely cold and shivering!
default_sad.png

Connie put in a call, and with the donations that are coming in we had one that would fit her. Here is a picture of Grandma Diamond ( approx 25 yrs.) in her blankie.
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you to ALL that are answering Marty's plea for the rescue and that are looking and sending things that they no longer use.

Again, if anyone has something that they come across that they are not using and would like to donate it to the rescue horses. Please send to:

CMHR

% Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View RD

Tucson, AZ 85739

DIAMONDANDBLANKET.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]MISS DIAMOND SAY'S THANK YOU!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that worked out perfectly. People were very generous with their tack and extra supplies they no longer had any use for.

It was great because Gini was able to set up supplies on shelves she made in her garage and when someone needed something, bam, it goes right out. There was no way around this one, Diamond had to be shaved to keep the lice from sucking her to death. Diamond says thank you. We all say thank you.

She looks nice and warm now.
default_smile.png
Poor old girl, she deserves the love you guys are giving her

Just one tiny correction here Gini -- MIss Diamond is 35+ years old!
default_biggrin.png
I just love her! She does say thank you to all that donate items - she is nice and toasty now! Gini overnighted this blanket for me as I just didn't have one big enough to fit her! Thanks SO much Gini!!

I just want everyone to know the first night I did not allow her to freeze - I bedded her stall down with straw and put her under heat lights - she did well. I check on her often to make sure everything is going ok for her.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back