Devil The SuperHorse Saves 2 Cows!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shalakominiatureshowhorses

Reaction score
I was ground driving Jazzy today (who is doing fantastic BTW
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
) and I see the neighbors cows, ON OUR PROPERTY! I went ahead and un-hooked Jazzy and called the guy to call his cows in and that 2 escaped. I took Devil out and put him in the round pen while the neighbor honked his horn (this is how he calls the cows) The rest of the herd ran out to the truck, while the cows on our side were freaking out. They started running towards us, and that wasnt where they came from! i got Devil and we ran after them. They started trotting at us, and i tried shooing them away with the whip i had, but it didnt seem to work. We were in really tall grass, so they couldnt see Devil. I told him to rear, a trick i taught him, and he popped out over the grass thrashing his legs, spooking the cows. They started running the other direction, and we followed them untill they jumped a fence and took off!

Devil, im sure, thinks highly of himself now
default_rolleyes.gif

We were all working in the barn today, and of course all the critters had to see what we were doing. You know, we might drop some food or something, lol. While cleaning stalls, horses milling about, one ton Darlene, my 14 yr old Angus/Black Lab came sashaying in. She is gentle as a lamb, just HUGE, and she wanted to get into a stall.

Problem is, so did the horses. 'Brave' Becky moved faster than we have ever seen..slipping and sliding on the stall mats in her haste to avoid the cow.The horses are afraid of the strange beast. The little donkeys turn their backs and Darlene moves off. unless they have food. Then even the donkey boys give in to Darlene's girth. We could use a little Devil....lol

Haha, yep, Devil's your guy
default_smile.png
Before, the cows were on our fence line, and he just stared at them. Then one touched noses with him and he got out of there quick LOL!

Latest posts

Back