Developing digital photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We live in a rural area and our only option for developing pictures off the digital camera was Walmart. We were never happy with the result. Recently, we got a new Walgreens at a nearby town, so I loaded all my desired camera pictures on the flash drive and decided to try Walgreens' developing. It is also a Fuji system, like Walmart, so I was skeptical, though the device was different. So easy to plug in the flash drive, and in about 10 mintues I had beautiful photos!

I like to share photos with a lot of people who don't have computers. Also, it's nice to not have to print out our own for scrapbooks. (We use a multi-purpose color catridge in our printer, which does fine, but it isn't ideal for archival photos.)

So, I am very happy to find a place to get digital camera pictures developed!

Anyone have good suggestions for developing their digital pictures?

I know some people don't like Walmart and some people don't like Walgreens. But what's a poor picture-deprived person to do?

There are a couple of on-line developing places.

I used Clark Color for my film developing, and have learned that they do digital photos too, just upload to their website and order prints, pay with CC (maybe paypal too, but I have been to their site in a while so don't know) and they send you prints.

I think York does digital prints too. There are probably others, but these are the only two I know by name.

I bought a second printer to prints my digital photos, not excessively fancy, but it works for what I need.

how about getting a color printer ( photo quality)

depending on the size of prints you want they can be quite reasonable

Latest posts

Back