DESTINY is on Equusite TODAY (Tuesday)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

Destiny (Erica's Echos of My Destiny) is on Equusite today!

Destiny is co-owned by Erica and myself. He is a multi AMHR National Top 10 in halter, AMHA Honor Roll recipient, and grand champion stallion many times in both registries. He's been in driving training with Larry Parnell this fall and winter so we are excited to see how he does at the shows in driving as well as halter this season!

The picture of Destiny was taken by Harvey, my husband, when we went to see Erica and Destiny at a show in Lexington, KY last summer.

If you get a chance, please go to Equusite and vote for Destiny (a/k/a Mr. Attitude).

Thanks,

Jill

DESTINY%20--%202006%20Lexington%20KY%20Show%20--%20049.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Jill[/SIZE]

No brainer 10 & 10! :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

I am sure he is going to need a rest from all the publicity so you may need to send him "Down Under" for a paparazzi free holiday :lol:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 10's for for Destiny (a/k/a Mr. Attitude).

Gorgeous picture!!

Double dimes from me and I sent the alert on to several mini friends. Handsome fella !!

Joyce

Thanks, folks!

I can't take credit for the picture. My husband, Harvey, took it. He's gotten some really nice ones over the years... chances are with our horses, if it's a really good picture then either Harvey or Erica took it!

Destiny nearly won horse of the month with a similar picture from the same day last month. Got beat out on January 31 -- but not by much.

:bgrin

Latest posts

Back