Designed for...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
Designed for Marlene- Congratulations again you lucky girl you- "Merlin" is just gorgeous. Also thank you Parmela for allowing me to use the photos so I could surprise her.

1wtfmerlin1.jpg

Lisa

OH LISA I AM HYPERVENTALATING! WHHHHEWWWWWWW!

You are so good to us and like I always say - so talented!

I love it - awesome job as always - checks in the mail girlfriend - you deserve it!
default_saludando.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH - you are always so full of surprises and we enjoy each and every one of them!

You and Parmela are a pretty sneaky team! LOL LOL Thanks to you both - I love it.

Okay - so gonna have to peel HOlly off the ceiling once more today! hahaha

Would that be the barn ceiling? Because that's pretty darn high!

Amazing design...pure genius!

I should have added in my previous post:

Lisa designed many many ads for us including our ad in the two December issues - Miniature Horse World and the Miniature World Showcase. This was our very first time letting folks see us (in formal publications) and we chose Lisa to work with to also get her the exposure as well.

I see Lisa as an up and coming star with a very busy schedule designing for some big names - and not just in the mini world either!

She's got a fabulous website which displays her works of art - visit her one day!
default_saludando.gif

Thank you Marlene and everyone. I so enjoy working with Marlene as I do with all my other wonderful clients- each and everyone of you are a blast. I just wish I had your horses! But I will have to settle with playing with their photos and maybe perhaps someday meeting them in person- that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again,

Lisa

Nice work on that, it looks great. I really love how you brought the picture together.

Latest posts

Back