Dell Teras Snowman

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I bought this grand old guy a couple months ago and was just wondering if anyone here had any of his kids. I know Lucky Four had him for quite some time. I did see his daughter Lucky Four Snowmans Nutrasweet sold at the Miniature Event this year for 29,500.00.

Thanks!!

Don't have any myself, but if it helps he's also the sire of Lucky Four Snowmans Tangelo, out of Dorsas Elka, who's great grandsire is his sire.

Oh, and you can find some more info and the like on http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/

We have a grandson of Dell Teras Snowman, he is a son of Sids Rebel and out of Lucky Four Snowmans Tangelo. His name is Lucky Four Rebels Reno. We bought him a few years ago. He is a Supreme Halter Champion, and also a World Top Ten Honor Roll. We did also own a granddaughter of Snowman, she was out of Ritchers Apache and Lucky Four Snowmans Brass Angel but we lost her earlier this year. I actually have seen Del Teras Snowman in person numerous times but it has been a very long time since i saw him. I remember seeing him over at Wade Burns, Lucky Four Farms when we first bought horses from him. He is a very pretty stallion that has produced some top producing mares. I saw Nutrasweet a few years ago too when she was sold at the Lucky Four sale. She is one really nice mare. I have seen a lot of offspring by Snowman over the years. Aubrey

Lucky Four Rebels Reno:

ec4bfc22.jpg

ec4bfb6d.jpg

A sorrel pinto greatgranddaughter,

rangerette.jpg

Palomino tovero granddaughter.

rainprettyy.jpg

If this doesn`t work, go to our web site, mares page one and three.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a grandson of Snowman. Carousel Royal Design, a chestnut blanket appaloosa out of Lucky Four Snowmans Irresistable. That mare is absolutely gorgeous.

Aubrey, your stallion is gorgeous.

Thanks everyone, it is nice to know his "family"!! I have looked up his offspring in the studbooks but it nice to know first hand about his kids and grandkids.

Last edited by a moderator:
We own a daughter. " Alamos Snowmans Blue Ice" . She's registered as cremello with AMHA, but is actually a Perlino. We've had her since she was a yearling. She's 10 years old now.

MA

Latest posts

Back