Delaware 4th of July show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
So thankful to Bruce Abbott for taking Remi , my Steel son to another two Grands and also another Supreme win at the show this weekend. He split supremes with his cousin Michigans Born to be Blue a beautiful mare owned by Joe Hires and Connie Eckbold. Congratulations also to Dr Cheryl Powell and daughter Heather for their driving wins at that show as well. Sorry I missed it but I had been away from my family for 6 months and needed to do family things this weekend. Thats 8 grands and 4 suprenmes now for Remi. We are so proud of him.Was a great weekend all around for my boys since my little stud muffin Doxie, Wheelers Firey Red Dragon got a 3 point major win and BOW at the show in NY.Thanks Lonny Schwab.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Lyn

ps waiting on Pics

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Yeah Lyn, Bruce, Dr.Cheryl, and Heather and of couse the horses. So happy for you all.

LIldrummer
default_aktion033.gif

So thankful to Bruce Abbott for taking Remi , my Steel son to another two Grands and also another Supreme win at the show this weekend. He split supremes with his cousin Michigans Born to be Blue a beautiful mare owned by Joe Hires and Connie Eckbold. Congratulations also to Dr Cheryl Powell and daughter Heather for their driving wins at that show as well. Sorry I missed it but I had been away from my family for 6 months and needed to do family things this weekend. Thats 8 grands and 4 suprenmes now for Remi. We are so proud of him.Was a great weekend all around for my boys since my little stud muffin Doxie, Wheelers Firey Red Dragon got a 3 point major win and BOW at the show in NY.Thanks Lonny Schwab.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Lyn

ps waiting on Pics

Lyn,

Thanks for mentioning Blue. Amanda Jones of Delaware showed her at every level of the halter competition. Not bad for a youth, splitting supremes with Bruce Abbott.

Joe in NJ

Latest posts

Back