Quantcast

Delaware 4th of July show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

lyn_j

Reaction score
So thankful to Bruce Abbott for taking Remi , my Steel son to another two Grands and also another Supreme win at the show this weekend. He split supremes with his cousin Michigans Born to be Blue a beautiful mare owned by Joe Hires and Connie Eckbold. Congratulations also to Dr Cheryl Powell and daughter Heather for their driving wins at that show as well. Sorry I missed it but I had been away from my family for 6 months and needed to do family things this weekend. Thats 8 grands and 4 suprenmes now for Remi. We are so proud of him.Was a great weekend all around for my boys since my little stud muffin Doxie, Wheelers Firey Red Dragon got a 3 point major win and BOW at the show in NY.Thanks Lonny Schwab.

Lyn

ps waiting on Pics

Last edited by a moderator:

lildrummer

Reaction score
Yeah Lyn, Bruce, Dr.Cheryl, and Heather and of couse the horses. So happy for you all.

LIldrummer

bbstar

Reaction score
So thankful to Bruce Abbott for taking Remi , my Steel son to another two Grands and also another Supreme win at the show this weekend. He split supremes with his cousin Michigans Born to be Blue a beautiful mare owned by Joe Hires and Connie Eckbold. Congratulations also to Dr Cheryl Powell and daughter Heather for their driving wins at that show as well. Sorry I missed it but I had been away from my family for 6 months and needed to do family things this weekend. Thats 8 grands and 4 suprenmes now for Remi. We are so proud of him.Was a great weekend all around for my boys since my little stud muffin Doxie, Wheelers Firey Red Dragon got a 3 point major win and BOW at the show in NY.Thanks Lonny Schwab.

Lyn

ps waiting on Pics
Lyn,

Thanks for mentioning Blue. Amanda Jones of Delaware showed her at every level of the halter competition. Not bad for a youth, splitting supremes with Bruce Abbott.

Joe in NJ

Latest posts