Definatley a Keeper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
feb27023.jpg

feb27024.jpg

feb27026.jpg

feb27031.jpg

feb27032.jpg

My daughter is in love....she couldn't get off the school bus fast enough to get home to brush "her" horse!!!
default_wub.png
:

Pocohontas is definately meant to be!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Pocohontas is definately meant to be!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Pictures says it all,
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

That is what you like to see, love to be with each other.

Thanks for sharing :saludando:

Wow, A beautiful little horse for a beautiful little girl!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Awww....
default_wub.png
: ...looks like true love...pretty girl...BOTH of them
[/SIZE]

Those pics have an AWWWWWWW factor of 10+. Two very special ladies!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

awww so sweet,

can I borrow her to come and brush and love on my horses????

[SIZE=10pt]Beautiful pictures - what special memories in the making! :538: [/SIZE]

Lori

SUSAN...You do not know just how much you have just made my DAY !!! This was originally my horse, born on our place rather...with quite a story on her delivery....her dame was really uncomfortable on Sat. morning but just would not lay down and have this baby ...finally after some watching and studying her I ask my vet to take her to our vet that something was badly wrong...he was so aggravated with me of course but took the two little granddaughter and off they went. I had to stay home and help the farrier. After she got there, almost 70 miles the vet examined her and said, "Better thank your wife Clara for this one Walt..." the baby was completely upside down!!! He worked for 45 minutes on this one and finally out it came and he just laid it over in the corner , and since Walt had told him she was due for a boy, he said , "Well there is your stud colt.." I guess Walt was white as a sheet and the vet was more concerned about him at the time than the baby. Well the next day the two granddaughters were out playing with her and I noticed something...I immediately called Walt out and told him , "Look Walt , I have never seen a stud colt with a Vagina like this...!!!!" What a surprise and did the vet get ribbed about that one...!! She was always such a loving horse cause the granddaughters doted on her so much and it makes me so happy to see she is being loved so much!!! Thank you for purchasing her. You might see some pictures of her on my website under the "Fun Photos " with the two little granddaughters., seems I put one on there anyway.

Clara Woodson

Woodson Miniature Horses

www.cwis.net/~walter/

:aktion033: :aktion033: absolutely wonderful....
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

SUSAN...You do not know just how much you have just made my DAY !!! This was originally my horse, born on our place rather...with quite a story on her delivery....her dame was really uncomfortable one Sat. morning but just would not lay down and have this baby ...finally after some watching and studying her I ask my husband to take her to our vet that something was badly wrong...he was so aggravated with me of course but took the two little granddaughter and off they went. I had to stay home and help the farrier. After she got there, almost 70 miles, the vet examined her and said, "Better thank your wife Clara for this one Walt..." the baby was completely upside down!!! He worked for 45 minutes on this one and finally out it came and he just laid it over in the corner , and since Walt had told him she was due for a boy, he said , "Well there is your stud colt.." I guess Walt was white as a sheet and the vet was more concerned about him at the time than the baby. Well the next day the two granddaughters were out playing with her and I noticed something...I immediately called Walt out and told him , "Look Walt , I have never seen a stud colt with a Vagina like this...!!!!" What a surprise and did the vet get ribbed about that one...!! She was always such a loving horse cause the granddaughters doted on her so much and it makes me so happy to see she is being loved so much!!! Thank you for purchasing her. You might see some pictures of her on my website under the "Fun Photos " with the two little granddaughters., seems I put one on there anyway.

Clara Woodson

Woodson Miniature Horses

www.cwis.net/~walter/

Sorry if I did a double post...made a boo boo...

Clara

I agree Awwww factor of 10+ Both are lovely!!!

What sweet photos - thanks for sharing them. I wish my daughter was that excited to brush horses!!!

Clara what a great story. I'm sure many of us wish we knew the history of our minis.

Your daughter is beautiful and so is the horse. What wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back