Deciding on a Trainer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that this topic came up. I'm actually working on an article to provide the two sides of the equation. The expectations of the owner and their experiences and the expectations and experiences from the trainers. Some of this information might be good to include in this article... if you'd like to submit and release your information, please private email me at: [email protected]

All source information is kept anonymous and the objective is not to bash anyone, but like this thread, to be a useful source of experience and information... for both trainer and owner.

Title: Is a Good Trainer Hard to Find?

Thanks,

Joanne Anderson

Interesting that this topic came up. I'm actually working on an article to provide the two sides of the equation. The expectations of the owner and their experiences and the expectations and experiences from the trainers. Some of this information might be good to include in this article... if you'd like to submit and release your information, please private email me at: [email protected]

All source information is kept anonymous and the objective is not to bash anyone, but like this thread, to be a useful source of experience and information... for both trainer and owner.

Title: Is a Good Trainer Hard to Find?

Thanks,

Joanne Anderson
Joanne,

Who is the intended audience for your article? Will it be published online via a website, an e-article for download, one of the breed publications? Just curious. Sounds very interesting and helpful. Thanks!

Joanne,

Who is the intended audience for your article? Will it be published online via a website, an e-article for download, one of the breed publications? Just curious. Sounds very interesting and helpful. Thanks!

The intended audience is of course anyone who would like to read it. = ) I've talked to Betty Teall about it and I will submit it to the Journal once completed and also run it in my Small Equine Online Magazine. I've had changes in my career/work path this last year and it's time to buckle down and get working on a few of my own projects while doing client photo and ad orders. I'm currently writting an article for the Journal on the Trials and Tribulations of a Breeder. Written in collaberation with Nancy Rivenburgh, the breeder of the 2011 National Grand Champion and 2011 Supreme World Champion, Rivenburgh's Outlaw Josie Wales, that I hope other breeders can relate to.

Latest posts

Back