Decided on newest family member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Have been looking for a puppy that would fit into our family, but wanted a larger dog. Taken me a while, but finally made a decision as to what would work best for all of us. I think there were some people who thought I was crazy as I went to several places and looked at several dogs, but they just weren't quite right.

Till I came across this little girl. Her eyes melted my heart and I knew she was the one.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She came home just today and is doing great!!! Only one accident.
default_aktion033.gif
And she is doing well with my 14 year old Chi.

Look at these eyes and tell me you just can't help but love her?
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Hildy at home,,,,,,,,,one day short of 5 weeks old, mom stopped feeding them. She is a Lab. She has fit in so well, in a short time.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

hildy.jpg

hildy2.jpg

Aw! What a cutie. She does melt your heart. Love the second picture... She already has the pity poor me lab face down and she's only 5 weeks old.

Just be forewarned, labs can be determined chewers, so supply her with plenty of appropriate chew toys (no rawhide til at least 6 months old, they can't digest it before then and it can gum up the works).

Awwwwww...I just want to give her a big (((hug))) she is ADORABLE. I really like the lab breed. We lost our pure lab last August to old age, but we do have our Angel, who is lab and jack russel cross, plus Cody, who is a pure lab and is Angels pal BTW~~ we have never had any problmes with our labs being chewers, but they did have plenty of toys to keep them busy..but my daughters blue heeler pup.....OHHH MYYYY...even with toys! . .

Aw! My hubby's use to be that cute. Then he grew up! Now he's a 75lb beast!!!
default_biggrin.png
Congrats! She's cute!!
default_wub.png

How cute is she! Congrats! I'm a sucker for black labs. In my avatar is Brutus, he is going to be 12 this year and he is very big, he is 100lbs and not an ounce of fat on him. Great great dogs, so very loyal! I never had a problem with chewing either, but I also supplied tons of toys. He never even chewed up a toy. He does like to bark alot though...sometimes just to hear himself I think!

Congrats again!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie!!!!!!!! Those eyes absolutely draw you in............. She brings back wonderful memories for me.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

My Chocolate lab who crossed about 7 years ago was the best dog I ever had. Don't get me wrong I love and have loved all my dogs, but she was special!!! The only problem I had with Coco was she liked to full run and greet people at the door. Next thing our visitors knew they were looking at an 85 lb lab eye to eye getting kisses. Very disconcerting for some. LOL I called it her terrible 2's.

Latest posts

Back