Debra Gee is OK!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckymeacres

Reaction score
Here is a email I just got from her:

Hi Mike and Lynn!!!!

Yes, the horses, donkeys, parrots and all the dogs are safe for the moment~

My husband was in Trinidad working, so I went thru this alone.....and even this Fla hurricane girl, was really scared! Only 8 miles further West and it would have been me on the roof and dead animals everywhere!

I lost the barn roof -tree fell on it. Lost shingles so some leaking in the house. LOTS of BIG trees and huge branches down. Dogs are glued to me still.

Just got internet this am, and power 3 days ago. Land phone comes and goes, still no cell phone.

We are SO VERY LUCKY.....

Everyday a different horse colic's and after walking all day and keeping them moving, they get over it. Stress, down trees on the fence lines has me running and very tired. But still ok. Parrots ok so far but stress takes it's toll with them too.

Thanks so much for the support and concern. I am so blessed to have your friendship!

Updates when things settle down a bit.

Huge Hug

Debra

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thanks for the post!!!!!!!

I dont know her, but it is great news to hear that she is Ok, along with her dogs, parrots, and horses.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Corinne

Bless your sweetheart. I'm so glad considering everything you are all ok. Sending prayers for you and everyone else.

I am so relieved to hear you are alright.

So sorry for the damage and stress.

Thank you for the update.

Liz M.

WHOOHOO, that's great news
aktion033.gif
! What a relief!!

Great news! I'm so glad to hear she and her birds and animals are all okay--or as "okay" as they can be in this situation at least!

Thanks for letting us know she is ok and her aniamls are too! Was worried about her.
unsure.gif

Latest posts

Back