Day at the Beach.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
My friend and I took our weanling colts to the beach yesterday and had a great time with them. I did a little editing of the pictures and thought I would share them.

B2.jpg

B5.jpg

B4.jpg

B6.jpg

aww I love it. I would love to take mine to the beach. Nows the time where they allow the horses on the beach, but its way too cold for my guys. They all have thick coats already and well that doesn't make for the pretty shots I would like. lol

How awesome!! That must have been a blast! So good for the weanlings too!!!! My filly just turned 4 months old. She loves her Mommy. How I dread the weaning process.....

Last edited by a moderator:
She will be fine Joyce...she has her best buddy Smoochie to be in with!!!!!! Not to worry
default_wink.png

Great pictures Sue!!!! Who owns the other foal?

Ooohhh, I love the pic of the two foals on the beach with the houses in the background. So pretty!!!

Thanks. That one is my favorite too. It was funny as we pulled into the parking lot there where several big horse trailers with big horses ready to go for a ride. I pulled up in my mini van (it was easier to bring them in that instead of the horse trailer as I only live a couple of miles from the beach). I open the side door and two minis jump out. We had so many people come over and take pictures and ask the usual questions: Arey they minis? How big will they get? Etc, Etc. They certainly put a lot of smiles on a lot of peoples faces.

Kewl pics! I love taking the horses to the beach...been awhile since Ive done that, but maybe next summer!

Thanks for sharing!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back