Day 342...which mare won the race?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Well, on exactly day 342 of gestation, Cherry Bomb gave us the last baby we'll get from her...what did we get?

It's a red one...and...a...

cherryvalentine.jpg

cherryvalentine2.jpg

What gender is it?

Remember, Cherry has all boys except her first. Of 7 babies, only ONE has been a filly...did Pyro get an uncle or an Aunt?

:D

I'm just so happy it's up and running around, drinking and nickering and SO calm like big brother Falcon.

Thanks for letting us share...(I'll spill the beans tomorrow) w/more pics.

Liz

Forgot to say that the sire is Sierra Dawn Uno's Pharaoh...!

Baby boy or baby girl.... that is one precious and beautiful little red valentine
love0034.gif
Congratulations
love0075.gif

PS my guess is a colt

Last edited by a moderator:
What a darling VALENTINE! A RED valentine
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your FILLY! ????? IS THAT RIGHT?????
default_laugh.png

Charlotte

I am thinking that her first and her last are both fillies! Either way, I am so happy that you got a healthy, beautiful Valentine's foal!
default_wub.png

Congrats on your RED filly!!
default_wub.png
Deb and I (when we make another trek to the beach) will have to come out and see HER!
default_wink.png

Congratulations on such a gorgeous valentine gift. I think it is a filly. Will you name her Valentine or him Valentino?

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Ahhhh, Cherry Bombs last one.....are you sure??
default_smile.png
I'm going to guess colt....but I hope it's a filly so you can continue her line!

AAAAAAAAAA!!!! Liz, don't DO that to us! We've already waited 342 days to find out!
default_new_shocked.gif
You are so mean!

CB really has a thing for those red foals on Valentine's, doesn't she.
default_rolleyes.gif
Tell Big Brother/Uncle Pyro "Happy Birthday" from me when you get a chance, will you please? And I think his little sister (I hope) is cute! I bet I know her name too....
default_wink.png

Leia

I know I know!

Congrats on a safe and happy delivery! I still have a week to wait I think. Darn it.

Yep, it's a GIRL...finally!

Not 100% sure on the name, but we were thinking "Bett'n On Red" since Gramma's name was Betty (registered) and of course we KNEW it would be red (two red parents)....

Then of course her "adult film" name is Cherry Valentine.

So glad she's here and she's fine.

Liz

Latest posts

Back