Dave Diemer accident

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
I got this from another forum. I just thought we might all want to say a prayer for his recovery. Angie

Just wanted you to know that Dave diemer was in bad shape. he fell out of the hayloft hit his head on some concrete and was in a coma. he is still in icu. didn't know anyone. Joe went over yesterday and he knew him. They thought that they would have to do surgery on him to releive the 3 contusions. but now they think they will postpone it. will keep you up dated.

Angie,

Thank you, I had not heard anything, how awful!!! I will surely keep him in prayer. Please keep us posted if you hear anything new.

Oh no! I hope everything goes well and that he makes a full recovery soon!!! How terrible!

Andrea

Our BEST wishes for Dave and his family - he's done a lot for the breed and is a great guy. Get Well soon Dave!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers & good wishes coming his way from Canada. Dave was always so helpfull in every way , nice man. Keep us posted please.

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery!
default_pray.gif

What terrible news! I'm sending prayers and have my fingers crossed, too, that he makes a swift and full recovery. A real gentleman and always a pleasure to work with. Shirlee

I have been wondering about how Dave is doing & adding my prayers for a speedy recovery. Does anyone know how things are going? Dave is a really nice fellow, always very helpful whenever I have called and asked any questions.

I don't know anything more. As I said in the original post, I got it off another forum. I am watching that forum for news and will pass it along as soon as any comes through. Sorry, but I don't know more.

Angie

Has there been any recent word on Dave Diemer's condition? We haven't seen any recent posts about him and we were wondering how he is getting along.

Thanks for any information.

Has there been any recent word on Dave Diemer's condition?
I spoke to Stacy this afternoon. So far, Dave is still progressing physically and his care team seems pleased with his progress. There are still some issues but that isn't unexpected with the injury sustained. David has been up and around more and there is some talk of his going home in the not-too-distant future. Once that happens, other care and rehab will happen. Stacy says he looks pretty beat up and is experiencing some monster headaches. Please continue to keep David & the Diemer family in your prayers. I know the family appreciates the outpouring the small equine family has shown.

AHR

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Amy for the info on Dave. It sounds like he is showing improvement. It could have been SO much worse. Again, thanks, and keep us all posted.

Latest posts

Back