D'Armond Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
Share your new horses from the sale: I'd love to hear about which horses everyone got.
default_yes.gif

We are excited what a great sale -

We were fortunate enough to win # 14 Darmonds Darling Echo, she was our favorite going in and we were able to hang on. I didn't get permission to post pictures.

Now just to get a definite hauling committment from LA to NJ
default_wacko.png
we have a maybe so far. if anyone needs a hauler along that route from LA to CT email me [email protected] I will give you the hauler info he is trying to fill up for the trip, before he will commit to go. He has come highly recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, she was one of my favorites too.

I won Crystal N Velvet, Lot 12. She's coming to Vermont . I also have transportation arranged and she's headed out fairly soon to D'Armonds . Just message me and I'll see if my person has more room if anyone needs transportation. I also ended up with my first pick and I'm just thrilled!!!

Congratson your beautiful horse purchases!
default_aktion033.gif
I had my eye on two but hubby keeps using that bad word, "no!"
default_sad.png

I would'nt have minded if I could have got my grubby little fingers on 5 of them if I was rich and hubby would have allowed it!

I was totally into them Johnson Gold Bar daughters and would have loved to bid on...

*AF Golden Candelight

*Darmond Gold Charm (loved her when she was a foal too)

*AF Princess Melody

*AF Gold Angel

and

*Fallen Ash Farms Good As Gold

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP

Would also like to know who the lucky buyers are!!!!
I got Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand stallion (Boones Little Buckeroo bay son). He will cross with my palomino and cremello mares. I wanted two of the mares also....D'Armand Golden Princess and D'Armand Gold Elegance. Those were Gold Boy and Sids Rebel and Gold Boy and Mickey Mouse lines. I have a Gold Bar stallion here, so those would have been a great cross for him. Whoever got those two mares - I envy you! The sale was just too fast and furious at the end for me to risk losing my bid on my stallion to bid on those girls. That said, I would have taken ANY ONE of the mares for sale and danced all the way home. They were all gorgeous.

congrats on your purchases

MountainWoman and Suzie

Mountainwoman I'll email if our hauler doesn't come through- Crystal N Velvet was also one we were considering but had to just choose 1.

Suzie- Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand is gorgeous-Some beautiful foals in the future.

Lets hear about some more........please
default_biggrin.png

I bought 2 mares Af Golden Candlelight and Peaches and cream. It was a great sale and glad to see decent prices. I read Nakar is having a sale next!. If anyone is coming through NC please let me know, I need a ride. pm me

I won Gold Charm and Good As Gold. Very excited! I wanted Gold Reflection, but someone beat me to her, ha ha. Does anyone know who got Cavalier? I own a full brother to him.

I also want to know who got Cavalier because I wanted him SO bad! He went over my budget, but he was definitely well worth his price. Congrats to all the new owners!
default_smile.png

She got pretty decent prices considering other auctions! It shows the quality of her animals. I loved Cavalier. Her mares are just gorgeous too!!

We did the 3 day trip to pick up our new stallion, LK Buckeroos I Stand Grand. I have to say he was more impressive and gorgoeus in person than his pictures! He is wonderful. I can't wait for spring now. He is at his new home now and settling in, albeit with a blanket because it is much colder here in NC than it was in Louisiana by far.

I wish good luck to all who purchased horses from this sale and hope they are all as pleased with their prizes as we were!

Congrats Suzie - so glad your thrilled with your new guy - he is so handsome

Our new girl D'Armonds Darling Echo should arrive here in NJ some day this week not sure what day just yet.

Congratulations to everyone on their purchases. Christy is a class act. I got two horses from her over the years and was totally pleased with both. And both came with the most detailed medical histories I'd every gotten on any horse. The mare came with an incredible foaling history with remarks, dates, stats on foals, complete worming, farrier, etc. She's a great person to buy from. Congrats again!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back