Daniela Transformation photos on page 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_xbud.gif
Here are some new pics of DD. She has a lot of long hair. We'll be clipping in a couple of weeks. The farrier is coming Friday. Mad busy times before the show.
default_xbud.gif

100_0353.JPG100_0354.JPG She is doing very good with her training so far. I just hope we can get her ready by then. What do ya'll think of her? Be honest
default_yes.gif
. do ya'll think she will do pretty good in yearling halter? Daniela is still about the same. I'm waiting for the weefoal, but keeping a close eye on her also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Diane, Our show is the 19th,20th and 21st of April. So we have a little over three weeks. It's really plenty of time. DD will be doing good by then with her commands. I'm getting excited about clipping her to see exactly what we have under all that hair. More white I'm sure
default_whistling.gif
default_thumbup.gif

I can''t wait to see whats under that either! I love looking at photos of hair then no hair.

Oooo now we will have some before and after pictures - I'm sure she's going to look stunning!
default_yes.gif

Yes indeed.
default_yes.gif
fluffy furry loves, then sleek show styling. Both of these girls are exciting. Dixie was really aaahhh over last year at the show and I'm hoping for just as good response this year. Dixie had done too much jumping over doorways, shadows, anything and had strained her back hip. One judge told Mirrie he wanted to place her higher, but couldn't because of the slight limp she had because of the soreness. Dixie is much better now tho. She has just been able to be lovable baby with no stress.
default_thumbup.gif

thats so lovely for Dixie, she is beautiful!

and I'm sure Dee Dee will absoloutly WOW the crowds once she has all that fluff gone lol. cutie little thing! how very exciting for you!

best of luck!!

oooo exciting transformation ahead, from a bunny/yak to a sleak show babe
default_thumbup.gif

I did the wee foal test this morning. Unless she is past the 300 day mark which she would be. Daniela is not pregnant.
default_thud.gif
. I guess I need to have my contacts changed. Seeing things that aren't there or just hoping too much. Anyway looks like there will not be any new babies at this farm this year. But there is always next year
default_thumbup.gif

I'll still keep everyone posted on the upcoming transformations of DD and Dixie as they get beautified for the show. Took the clippers out with me this morning and DD doesn't like the sound so before we get too far in to the business we have to get her used to the sound.

aww they are gorgeous! i am in love with Dixie! (I always was lol) she is looking amazing! DD is stunning, I bet its hard to keep her nice and white lol.

Hey I think you have a jumper there in Daniela! she looks to be loving that jump!

Hi Cassie,

Thanks. They are doing sooo good. White is horrible in west Texas. A bath at night and that morning to get her that white and she was still dirty.

Dalton is having fun jumping Daniella. We are starting off slow with small jumps, but Dustin wants to get her ready for the regular jumps. She has really done well so far.

The girls are beautiful Hazel!! Stunning!!!

But my favorite is seeing Dalton with Daniela! They are SO perfect with each other! And I can't believe the little butterball can get that high off the ground!!!

Thanks Eagle.

Hi Diane, Yep they both suprised us.Dalton running with Daniella and Daniella jumping. Didn't know if she would, but thought we would try. She may have a new career. LOL. They are so cute together. Here is the pic from the show. Of course Dalton won the class. And Daniella received a Third in multi-color. I am so pround of them both.DSC_0145.JPG

FANTASTIC!!! No where was a horse more MADE for a little boy!! They are just the right size for each other!!! Bet she was the smallest in her class!

Hey, we're starting a showing page on FIPA -- please send me some pictures to add with the girls and Dalton and Daniela with their standings and about the show. It's so nice to see all the Falabellas out there showing!!

Got the pictures!! I can't wait -- and you better keep the pictures and outcomes coming!!! I just LOVE Dalton and his girl!! Cutest thing ever!!

Latest posts

Back