Daniela Transformation photos on page 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone, Thank you again for all the hugs thoughts and prayers. I'm doing better. Here is a new pic of Daniela's udder. Looks like she is starting to do a little shopping. What do ya'll think.

I'm have a few issues with my computer so I'm just posting the one pic from today.

Daniela 3-17-13.JPG

Hi Hazel,

so glad to hear that you are doing better... have been thinking and praying for you my friend!

looks like the start of something for miss Daniela
default_smile.png
fingers crossed anyway! :D I'm sure a little foal would be most welcomed for you at the moment...

(((Hugs)))

Hi Cassie Thanks. Yes a little foal would be great right now. I'm still not too sure about Daniela tho. She deffinately did not want me messing with her tonight. I could brush on her and love on her all I wanted, but the minute I started towards the udder she would start jumping around and side stepping and being silly. The minute I would stop trying she would settle again. All I can do right now is watch and keep my eye on her.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending BIG hugs!!!

Hazel I am glad you are feeling a little better, only time can help now. (((((((((Hugs)))))))

Will you get your cam up again this year?

Hi Renee' I'm not sure if I'll get the cam up this year. I may try. I was just out and took new pics and can't get them to load to the computer.
default_sad.png
:( Still not much in the shopping catagory, but she does have a little more drop to her tummy. I can print the pics just can't download them to the computer. You can see the difference from 10 days ago and lot since last month.

Yea! I got the pics down loaded.
default_yes.gif
Let me know what you think. I'm seeing more edema in front of the udder and more drop. First pic taken on 3/17/13Daniela 3-17-13.JPG

then taken todayDaniela2 3-20-13.JPG

and side viewsDSC_0015.JPG

Daniela 3-20-13.JPG

she is looking really good, I can't believe how cute she is!! itty bitty beautiful mummy to be! <3 I would just want to snuggle her all day long LOL

Right now she just wants snuggles around her head. Leave the back end alone is what she keeps telling me.LOL. She has been restless tonight with tail swishes and belly kicks. Not too comfortable. Acording to dates she is about 342 or so
default_thud.gif
. That is why I'm so puzzled
default_frusty.gif
. I know if she is pregnant it has to be Mohegan because Juan hasn't been with 5 feet of her all year. Didn't want to him to get too creative
default_whistling.gif

I am with Diane, she really looks like she has atleast a month or so to go
default_unsure.png

I know
default_thud.gif
huh. I was figuring a lot bigger too. That's why I'm so confused. OMG! I was talking to hubby and then called Mirrie. It seems that there is a posibility of some hanky panky going on with Daniela and Son Rise in October. Hubby had taken her to New Deal while we went to the show in Glenn Rose. Son Rise was stalled and she ran loose with only one fence between them. Hubby picked her up when we got back so I didn't know about that little arrangement.
default_thud.gif
Hmmm
default_whistling.gif
. All I can say at this point is time will tell. Kind of like Delilah last year.
default_thud.gif
. we've got to laugh about it tho or we would go nuts. Guess that's why we're called the nutty nursery . Guess I better get a wee foal test ordered. Maybe that will answer part of the question
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did. Dixie and DD are really doing great and I couldn't be more proud of them. Dixie is being trained by Mirrie and DD is here with me for training. We are getting ready for the Dandy next month so we'll see.

Oh YES pictures pleeeeeeeeeeease!! As for Daniela, I really loved all the fun and chats that went on last year during our long wait (almost as long as waiting for Suzie LOL!!) so, although I know it would be fabulous to see this baby soon, I am very happy to wait the distance if it is necessary!!
default_yes.gif

Meet too, I know you must be getting excited to meet your new baby but we will keep you entertained in the meantime
default_smile.png

Thanks ladies. Ya'll are the best. I will post new pics of our girls from last year this week end and I have ordered the wee foal test for Daniela. I may wait a little before I put her on marestare, but with show season coming up it won't be long.

Latest posts

Back